Your Quotes

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Your Quotes

Post by Stduck » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:57 am

Guest: You're lying we're on a track!
Me: Hey boat partner! Hit that rock for me. Everyone stop paddling.
-Seconds latter we hit the rock-

Guest: Don't you have a moter?
Me: Yes we do, we have 20 of them, they look like this -indicates paddle-
Answer 2: Yes we do, we're just out of gas so we passed out paddles today.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:54 pm

Off mic in Gangster:
As long as that light stays green, we're ok
*Light turns red*
. . .Uh oh.

I dont know if this is true or not but apparently one time during a gangsters last show before they left GMR, when the cat in the can goes crazy, he said "Whoa, someone should feed that thing"

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

IRSmart1
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by IRSmart1 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:53 am

SG: You mean I have to get off here and walk back to my car?
CM: Yes, that's correct.
SG: Well, THAT'S stupid! You're supposed to drive me all the way back to my car! :bawl:
CM: I'm sorry but the trams wont fit in the upper levels of the parking structure.

"Where did I park? You work here and you don't know where I parked?!"
"Nope, sorry. I forgot to memorize all 15,000 cars' spots as they drove in today." :p:

bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bpgstudios » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:01 am

BRWombat wrote:I'm curious, what other memorable comments have you heard, bpgstudios?? That ride's bound to bring out the worst in some people.
I get people asking me how I can stand that song all the time, to which I reply "I dont even hear it anymore."
Ive heard guests at unload thanking god, a few scream things like "Its OVER!" When we cascade some people get real annoyed and at unload usually inform us that they were stuck in that wretched hell for 20 minutes (at most its ever 5). We will mute the audio if the attraction goes down for more than 5 or 10 minutes I beleive. People often try to get out of the boats ASAP, and we have to keep em seated. If someone stands at the lift/ready belts, ive seen other CMs tell them if they dont sit down, we cant move the boats forward, and then your stuck here FOREVER! That usually makes them sit their ass down.

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:23 am

Some of the things I used to hear the Train Bandits say:
(Guest with MM on shirt, etc.), "You got a rat on your shirt!"
(With Spiderman on shirt), "You got a spider on your shirt; want me to kill it?"
(With Winnie-the-Pooh), "Oh, pee-yoo! You got POOH on your shirt! Better go clean that off!"
(Alternate, guest with other park character on shirt), "Wrong park!"
At the end of the ride:"Folks, I'm gonna tell you something my daddy told me on my 18th birthday; The ride's over, get out or start paying rent!" (R.I.P. Train Bandit Hiram; passed away after Christmas 2004, cancer at age 24. This was his signature joke.)
Bandits going through train: "Anybody here got any gold nuggets? Got any silver nuggets? How about chicken nuggets--I'm gettin' hungry!"

tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tacoboy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:55 pm

I enter a guest bathroom because my store's is locked and a guest asks me the following: "who are you and what are you doing here?"
and my reply (stolen from an old episode of Police Squad)
"I work here....and i work here"

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."