What have attractions been called?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
CoffeeGirl
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: What have attractions been called?

Post by CoffeeGirl » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:06 pm

I've had this one way too much, wondering if anyone else has heard it...

Guests repeatedly call the Backlot Tour "the Blackout tour" I can understand glacing at it on the map and reading it wrong, but the other day I had this lady ask what it was called, and when I told her, she turned to her party and called it the Blackout Tour. Then she turned back to ask me more about it. I continued to say the name of it, and she continued to relay the info and call it the wrong name... :oweye:

EpcotGolfer
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by EpcotGolfer » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:34 am

I was shooting on New York Street Yesterday at Studios during a downtime from the Toy Story Characters. For those of you who aren't familiar with MGM, the Lights Motors Actions show is located at the end of this street, about a hundred yards away.

Well, this group of teenage girls came up to me and one of the girls asked me, and I quote, "Where is the NASCAR race?"

I think she could tell that I was trying to hold back my laughter, cause she immediately said, "You know, with the cars doing stunts."

I pointed her to the end of the street and walked backstage so I could crack up.

For those of you who haven't seen LMA, it's a show with stunts involving cars, motorcycles, and boats. There is no race element at all, and no affilliation with NASCAR.

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:55 am

"The WDW Speedway is adjacent to the Magic Kingdom parking lot." :D:

Flame
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Flame » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:50 pm

I'm guessing this fits in this thread....I was at Magic Kingdom just recently, and i heard somebody ask-while standing in front of Haunted Mansion, in view of the HM sign-if HM was Tower of Terror. Never mind that the ride doesn't look like a tower, but they could see the HM sign. >.<

[font=Palatino Linotype]

[/font]

SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:58 pm

Actually had some Guest ask where they could get a SplashPass ticket for Splash today, It gave me quite a chuckle so I returned the favor with "SplashPass" (rider switch) tickets for her party. I actually loved the name....SplashPass, it's not fast but it'll get you wet alot quicker!

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker: