Stuck in the turnstiles

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Stuck in the turnstiles

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:44 pm

This is one of those life moments where you need sound effects.....
strrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeech, snap, twang, ow!

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker:

SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:00 pm

Okay bad Karma does come around and bite you on the butt.

DQ was a mess during TS Alberto 2 hour wait just to get in the building...we dropped one of the Turnstile arms at the Exit to get folks in faster. Little Johnny was playing with the arm and it got stuck halfway up. So I ask this very wonderful Guest if she would wait a moment while i lowered the arm down so she could SAFELY enter! At the moment I put my hand on the bar to lower it she pushed through...the arm dropped...and ,y pinkie finger got slammed underneath the arm in to the turnstile...YEAH ITS BROKEN.

But the best thing was writing the AIP Form....When the manager asked how this could be prevented in the future (Cause Safe-D begins with me...No it begins with an S!) I replied we can just shoot the guests!
:turn: :blowup:

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker:

WhirlWindSpin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by WhirlWindSpin » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:29 pm

SoarWhoreCoCo wrote:Okay bad Karma does come around and bite you on the butt.

DQ was a mess during TS Alberto 2 hour wait just to get in the building...we dropped one of the Turnstile arms at the Exit to get folks in faster. Little Johnny was playing with the arm and it got stuck halfway up. So I ask this very wonderful Guest if she would wait a moment while i lowered the arm down so she could SAFELY enter! At the moment I put my hand on the bar to lower it she pushed through...the arm dropped...and ,y pinkie finger got slammed underneath the arm in to the turnstile...YEAH ITS BROKEN.

But the best thing was writing the AIP Form....When the manager asked how this could be prevented in the future (Cause Safe-D begins with me...No it begins with an S!) I replied we can just shoot the guests!
:turn: :blowup:
Wow. What a bitch. >_> :chainsaw: :kicknut:

It is not Fast Track, it is Test Track. It is not Orgasmic, it is Fantasmic. It is not Innovations, it is Innoventions. It is not Disney Zoo, it is Animal Kingdom. It is not Network Neighborhood, it is Global Neighborhood.