what were they thinking

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Tlandcp
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

what were they thinking

Post by Tlandcp » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:45 am

I was working in Tomorrow land Merch as outside stock during Wishes when a guest came up to me and asked where the fireworks would be at!( I sent him to toontown to catch the train to Main Street)

After a brief flordia shower one guest sat some news paper down on the bench in an effort to stay dry.(thats not the HYS act) Another guest who was waiting for his child to get off of the Indy Speedway asked the guest sitting on the news paper if he was reading the paper! The Man on the benchsays yes! Then proceeds to stand turn the page and sit back down. The other guest just said ok.

Seussgirl
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: what were they thinking

Post by Seussgirl » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:26 pm

:p: That was great!

Guest: What time does the park close?
Me: 5 minutes ago.
Guest: Are there any rides still open?
Me: No, the park's closed.
Guest: So, there's no rides still open?

I'm so glad I'm just seasonal!!! :rolleyes:

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:43 pm

Tlandcp wrote: After a brief flordia shower one guest sat some news paper down on the bench in an effort to stay dry.(thats not the HYS act)

No that wasn't
Tlandcp wrote: Another guest who was waiting for his child to get off of the Indy Speedway asked the guest sitting on the news paper if he was reading the paper! The Man on the benchsays yes! Then proceeds to stand turn the page and sit back down. The other guest just said ok.

But the jury has decided that this will be included in the new book.

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

BTTF4Life
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by BTTF4Life » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:33 am

Tlandcp wrote:After a brief flordia shower one guest sat some news paper down on the bench in an effort to stay dry.(thats not the HYS act) Another guest who was waiting for his child to get off of the Indy Speedway asked the guest sitting on the news paper if he was reading the paper! The Man on the benchsays yes! Then proceeds to stand turn the page and sit back down. The other guest just said ok.
WTF? LOL :p:

Guest: "How fast does this go?"
Me: "88 mph"

Guest: "Which row is the least wet?"
Me: "Row 6." (There are only 5 rows in the boat)

tocpe
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by tocpe » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:00 pm

Aw man, that's a freakin' hoot! :D

CerasiJ
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by CerasiJ » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:19 am

Tlandcp wrote:After a brief flordia shower one guest sat some news paper down on the bench in an effort to stay dry.(thats not the HYS act) Another guest who was waiting for his child to get off of the Indy Speedway asked the guest sitting on the news paper if he was reading the paper! The Man on the benchsays yes! Then proceeds to stand turn the page and sit back down. The other guest just said ok.
You know what that sounds like? 'If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college...'

:D:

"Really, if it’s done therapeutically—there’s nothing wrong with it. We euthanize dogs and cats all the time in this country. Why not stupid people, too? Makes sense to me." - My Mom, Former WDW CRO Agent

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PirateJohn » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:13 pm

CerasiJ wrote:You know what that sounds like? 'If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college...'

:D:
I still don't understand that joke.

CerasiJ
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by CerasiJ » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:27 am

PirateJohn wrote:I still don't understand that joke.
That's the point of the joke. It's one of those things like, "Eehhhh, why would you say that????"

"Really, if it’s done therapeutically—there’s nothing wrong with it. We euthanize dogs and cats all the time in this country. Why not stupid people, too? Makes sense to me." - My Mom, Former WDW CRO Agent