Save DRC

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
grimgrinningghost
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Save DRC

Post by grimgrinningghost » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:11 pm

lady ulrike wrote:Hey, I have a question. I don't remember who said it and I'm too lazy to go back and look, but someone said that there's no extension and the call is answered at random. My question is, can the guest calling ask for a particular operator?? Like, they dealt with them before and want to deal with that particular one again.
nope. guests ask me forty times a day if they can just speak to me. no go. Just to add insult to injury, I've been told by management that this is not a possition for single moms (as we single moms can't er and return during night hours when revenue volume increases.) Anybody know a good lawyer?

[font=Impact]Union Yes![/font] :eek: :eek:

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Save DRC

Post by PirateJohn » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:44 pm

wheelieman wrote:Also, as far as seniority not mattering, Pirate John, IMHO Bull HUNKY!
When did I ever say seniority didn't matter? What I said was that I don't like when EVERY facet of emploment is based on seniority to the point where there is no incentive whatsoever to do exceptional work.