Inspired by a thread on another board....

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
kimpossible33
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Inspired by a thread on another board....

Post by kimpossible33 » Tue May 17, 2005 10:54 am

Sure as hell wouldn't be me! Unless jeans & a Disney shirt have come back into vogue
Oh, they have.

Dolce & Gabbana shirts:
http://community.webshots.com/album/325186055ayMQzQ

Um... whose baby is this? :stork:

1karenhb
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by 1karenhb » Wed May 18, 2005 1:27 pm

The goths are always entertaining, especially Bat Day in Sept. I was helping a woman one time who was wearing a top where the top part was netting. She raised her arm and a nipple popped out through the netting and stayed there! I took her money and could hardly keep a straight face. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing and off she walked, nipple and all. Sell a lot of women's tennis shoes because they can bearly make it into the park in the shoes they're wearing. How stupid is that??? Another time a young guy was wearing a t-shirt from the Mustang Ranch in Nevada [we're not talking horses here!]. I thought it was very obscene, especially at DL!!!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Wed May 18, 2005 7:55 pm

1karenhb wrote:Another time a young guy was wearing a t-shirt from the Mustang Ranch in Nevada [we're not talking horses here!]. I thought it was very obscene, especially at DL!!!
I can top that!

Had a guest one day -- with his 2-year-old -- wearing a shirt that said "I want to fuck you like an animal" on the back. He seemed genuinely surprised when I told him he couldn't ride wearing it, and asked him to change or leave the Park.

Thinking back, I should have asked him what he thought it said -- he may never have read it. At the least I should have asked him which species....

Zazu

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed May 18, 2005 8:36 pm

Zazu wrote:Had a guest one day -- with his 2-year-old -- wearing a shirt that said "I want to fuck you like an animal" on the back.
You really, really have to wonder where some people get their brains when you see something like that. Recently, I saw a RV that had "Pussy Powered" plastered across the back window in 12" letters. I'll bet he meets a lot of really nice ladies.

Along the same highway I also saw a beautiful blonde woman driving a huge semi truck. The interesting part was all the mud flaps had a chrome silhouette of a fat guy drinking a beer.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

PinkPrincess
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by PinkPrincess » Thu May 19, 2005 5:53 pm

1karenhb wrote: Another time a young guy was wearing a t-shirt from the Mustang Ranch in Nevada [we're not talking horses here!]. I thought it was very obscene, especially at DL!!!
Oh My Gosh- I saw someone wearing a Mustang Ranch shirt in MK one day. I swear since I found this site, I have tears streaming down my face from laughter. Thanks everyone.
Also, I know there are cute bras out there, but they are bras.... not tops!!!!!!!

kimpossible33
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by kimpossible33 » Mon May 23, 2005 6:33 pm

I can top that!

Had a guest one day -- with his 2-year-old -- wearing a shirt that said "I want to fuck you like an animal" on the back. He seemed genuinely surprised when I told him he couldn't ride wearing it, and asked him to change or leave the Park.

Thinking back, I should have asked him what he thought it said -- he may never have read it. At the least I should have asked him which species....
Check out Engrish.com... people buy shirts like that all the time because they don't know what's written on it. They just like the way the English language looks. Think of that the next time you buy something with Japanese characters, or something that's written in a language you don't know, and wear it.

Check this one out:

http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/girlfight.jpg

Well, I thought it went along with our Disney theme, here. :dancear:

While you're at it, how about this one...

http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/fuck_off_teddy.jpg

Not saying I know for sure that the people didn't speak English, but it's a possibility. (Although I'm not saying they're not to blame, either - who would buy a shirt that says something bad, and they don't even know what it means?)

Um... whose baby is this? :stork:

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Tue May 24, 2005 3:10 am

umm...

so it was winter time. and i saw a man in a fur "pimp" coat.

and the hat with the feather in it.

no cane, though.

oh, and i'll always enjoy the yellow fishnet top i saw some woman wearing last week.

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"i'm going pee-pee! i'm going pee-pee!"[/font]

daspriest
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by daspriest » Tue May 24, 2005 10:47 pm

saidthekat wrote:umm...

so it was winter time. and i saw a man in a fur "pimp" coat.

and the hat with the feather in it.

no cane, though.
Hrmm, wonder if I know that guy?

/me looks around........

Oh, crud, that was out loud.....

/me returns to lurking

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

LegoDan
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LegoDan » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:20 am

I must get that teddy bear t-shirt!

I saw a guy from Isreal with a shirt that said "Fucking Angel" at Legoland (California's #1 KID'S theme park) he was told by security to turn it inside-out or he would be removed from the park.

Also 3 words: grandmas with mullets

"Some days it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers."

Dack48
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Dack48 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:57 am

Oh boy...where should I start?

First off, whole FAMILIES with mullets. Fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. Now, Im all for diversity and all, but not in the case of mullets. And in case you were wondering, yes, they had NASCAR and Southern Pride shirts on. You gotta wonder if they even knew what the Confederacy stood for...

Second, Star Trek. In my tour of duty at Epcot, I saw people wearing Star Trek garb. Most popular? The NX-01 hats from ST: Enterprise. Okay, Ill forgive that. However, one day at rope drop, I saw someone in a FULL ST: Enterprise uniform, like they wear on the show. Why someone would wear that in the middle of summer I shall never know, but holy crap.

And while we are on the subject of people dressed in all goth, yeah I did see a few dressed like that, but the adults who were dressed like that were some of the nicest guests that I encountered. Just goes to show you that you should not judge someone by the contents of their clothing.

In conclusion, people wearing mullets should not be allowed to reproduce. The end. :)

~Innoventions- its many things, but theres one thing its not, its Na-Ta-Ride!~