Confessions of a Theme Park Worker- new Youtube channel

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Confessions of a Theme Park Worker- new Youtube channel

Post by SirWillow » Mon May 30, 2016 10:08 pm

It's been a while since I've posted here, so hope this is ok. Mods, if it's not, please let me know. Thanks!

Used to work at Walt Disney World with Photopass, as well as Busch Gardens Tampa and Silver Dollar City. With 10 years I got lots of stories and stuff, so my family and friends have encouraged me to start putting some of them together into videos. Finally did it. I've got 3 I posted up today, one Disney specific, and I'll have another Disney one going up Weds or Thurs that talks about some of the dumb questions I used to get from guests (how can you ever forget some of them?!)

You can see the Disney one at

I'd love it if you took a look and gave me your feedback and suggestions. It's new, so there's a lot to improve on and do, I'm sure. And if you like it, spread the word. If you don't, let me know why. Thanks!

SirWillow

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: Confessions of a Theme Park Worker- new Youtube channel

Post by BRWombat » Tue May 31, 2016 12:16 pm

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Happy you enjoyed it. The newest episode just went live, and it will have some things in it familiar to all cast members- silly questions asked by guests!

I hope you enjoy it. I'll have more episodes going live next week, including at least one more Disney one. But I really appreciate your comments, feedback, and suggestions. Future episodes will have a different backdrop instead of the plain white.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:21 pm

SirWillow wrote:Happy you enjoyed it. The newest episode just went live, and it will have some things in it familiar to all cast members- silly questions asked by guests!

I hope you enjoy it. I'll have more episodes going live next week, including at least one more Disney one. But I really appreciate your comments, feedback, and suggestions. Future episodes will have a different backdrop instead of the plain white.
Oh, wow -- those were classic. I thought the family insisting the train station was "the castle" was funny, but getting guests to line up for over an hour for nothing? Hilarious.

:lol: :lol:

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:53 am

Very nice, Sir WIllow. Keep 'em coming.

:thumbsup:

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Newest episode is coming online now- When Wild Animals Strike (or at Least Show Up) at a Theme Park. All three of the parks I worked at get mentioned and talked about in this one.

Right now my plan is for at least 2, and hopefully 3 episodes each week, all between 2 1/2 and 5 minutes long, depending on what I'm talking about and how in depth I get. Hope people are enjoying them. Let me know what you think either way- good, bad, ugly, not particularly caring either way... I'd love the feedback. Really.

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:49 pm

The newest episode is up. This one is about moments with some sick and Make a Wish kids. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks again for your feedback, likes, and shares. I really appreciate it.

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Episode 7 is up, with some funny moments from some of the characters, and a shocking accusation against the Chipmunks. check it out at:

thanks a bunch!!

JugglingFreak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by JugglingFreak » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:56 am

Subscribed... :thumbsup:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Finally caught up on all seven! So much fun -- except maybe for the blurry opening credits that have me checking my eyeglasses. Keep 'em coming!!