Confessions of a Theme Park Worker- new Youtube channel

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Confessions of a Theme Park Worker- new Youtube channel

Post by WEDFan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:54 pm

BRWombat wrote:Finally caught up on all seven! So much fun -- except maybe for the blurry opening credits that have me checking my eyeglasses. Keep 'em coming!!
You know I spotted another blurry section. It was towards the end of Episode 6. Or maybe that was just me. :confused:

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:23 pm

WEDFan wrote:
BRWombat wrote:Finally caught up on all seven! So much fun -- except maybe for the blurry opening credits that have me checking my eyeglasses. Keep 'em coming!!
You know I spotted another blurry section. It was towards the end of Episode 6. Or maybe that was just me. :confused:
I may rework the opening sequence at some point in the future (need someone with better hand writing than me).

The end of video 6 though, maybe some tissues for the spots on your glasses? (and if you're not wearing any, pretend. It's a good excuse.) :lol:

Thanks for the good word. Episode 8 is actually up now. If you've ever worked at Magic Kingdom, it'll be familiar to you. But for those that haven't it should be fun.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:17 am

You can post them on here, therefore becoming a contributor, using the video tag :)

[video][/video]

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:51 pm

The newest episode just went live- talking about some of the special ways that guests showed me their appreciation and thank you's that I received.
[video][/video]

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Newest episode is live. It's not a WDW episode, but it definitely is a "stupid guest tricks" one from another park- Silver Dollar City.

8 Things Not to Give a Train Robber
[video][/video]

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Reminds me of the time I was working on the Calico Railroad at Nazi Fairy Farm. A couple times our Train Robbers were attacked by guests who were 1.)high/drunk/crazy, 2.) non-English speaking (older Dutch couple) who don't know it's not real and 3.) the one I have personal experience with, are people who are deliberately trying to cause trouble. Our female Train Bandit once got her butt grabbed by a guest. But good advice, nevertheless. I was thinking of other bad things you should never give a train bandit--the finger, a booger, pulling a weapon on them, but I digress.

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:33 pm

newest episode is here, and just in time for summer. I'd love to hear what tricks you used to beat the heat:
[video][/video]

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:26 pm

Newest episode- Some of my favorite locations- and most hated places- to be a photographer at Disney World.

[video][/video]

I know I'm likely the only Photopass person here, but I'd be curious as to what were your favorite and least favorite spots to work.

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:07 pm

The newest episode just went up, featuring the groups that so many horror stories are told about.
[video][/video]

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Wow, it got quiet around here lately. Y'all cooking in the heat or what? :toastwine:

if you're interested in knowing more about the guy creating this videos, here's the latest which is more of an introduction. :biggrin:
[video][/video]