Woman claims Disney implanted a chip in her

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Woman claims Disney implanted a chip in her

Post by DisneyMom » Sat May 16, 2015 2:58 pm

felinefan wrote:One time, while I was sweeping up out in front of the church I go to, an old lady drove up, claiming her family was trying to keep her at home, and had a tracking device in the truck she was driving. She also stated that all the Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons should be sent to concentration camps and forcibly converted to the true gospel. As she started to drive away, she made remarks about Asians, Latinos, and blacks, which was overheard by our office manager, who happens to be African-American; she looked surprised.

We've also had to post watchmen during services, because people keep coming to our church trying to get at the kids. One lady even had her car stolen from our parking lot during a service, because there was nobody available as watchman that service (she got it back a few days later, stripped of course, but nothing her insurance couldn't handle).

I wonder if all these chemicals in our environment are doing a number on our brains and causing some people to be crazy, others to become autistic. It sure isn't vaccinations for the latter, that's for sure.
Sounds like a psych disorder to me, based on my Maternal Grandmother who had issues. It started when she was younger with extreme panic with planes flying overhead, thinking they were going to bomb her, and she would think that the crows on the phone lines could listen in on her conversations. In her later years she would call the cops at night to report bombs in her basement. She was finally hospitalized in her late 70's after she chased my Grandfather down the street intending to smack him with her large shovel. She did not take any psych meds until after that, and all I can think about is how my pretty, talented and intelligent Grandmother and our Family suffered for it.