Haley Smith WILL be down for breakfast

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Haley Smith WILL be down for breakfast

Post by BRWombat » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:10 am

Teenager spent three years thinking she was DEAD due to 'Walking Corpse Syndrome' - and credits Disney films with her recovery

"Watching Disney films gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling. 'The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi – I watched them all. I asked my boyfriend Jeremy: 'How can I be dead when Disney makes me feel this good?'."

:biggrin:

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Haley Smith WILL be down for breakfast

Post by Goofyernmost » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:47 pm

BRWombat wrote:Teenager spent three years thinking she was DEAD due to 'Walking Corpse Syndrome' - and credits Disney films with her recovery

"Watching Disney films gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling. 'The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi – I watched them all. I asked my boyfriend Jeremy: 'How can I be dead when Disney makes me feel this good?'."

:biggrin:
Does that mean that a trip to Disney can now be considered a medical expense? Or does it just apply to the films?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Goofyernmost wrote:Does that mean that a trip to Disney can now be considered a medical expense? Or does it just apply to the films?
If prescribing More Cowbell to cure a fever works than Disney should be considered a medical expense.

More Cowbell

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 am

The brain is so mysterious! But she had a boyfriend through all of this? Can't wrap my head around this...is it technically necrophilia? :oweye:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:17 am

DisneyMom wrote:The brain is so mysterious! But she had a boyfriend through all of this? Can't wrap my head around this...is it technically necrophilia? :oweye:
No, "necrophilia" is when the living are attracted to the dead. When the dead are attracted to the living the correct term is "vivophilia". :Lecture:

Well, that or just "damned spooky" if the live partner can see them.