What a proposal!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:22 pm

Congratulations, Cujo and fiancee!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by techie-13 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:00 pm

Congrats to the two of you!!!

pnutshuman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

{:

Post by pnutshuman » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:12 pm

huge congrats, and my advice, have a nice long engagement and plan the wedding you both want.

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:34 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:pbjtime:

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

biscuit_meeko
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: What a proposal!

Post by biscuit_meeko » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:07 am

CujoSR wrote:I want to take a little liberty on SGT today to tell everyone this. After being close friends for 9 years, yesterday I prosposed to my girlfriend and she said YES! Thought you all should know!.
congrats!! and best wishes for a fun engagement, a lovely wedding & an especially wonderful married life!!! =) Will it be a Disney wedding then?? =)

GapToothed
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by GapToothed » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:09 pm

Funny, I always thought you and Polar were a couple. Just kidding!! Congratulations! Maybe someday my people can marry! ;-0

"How can I measure up to anyone now after such a love as this?" Peter Townshend, The Who--->

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:36 am

Congrats Cujo. I'm happy for the two of you.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:36 am

Sincere CONGRATULATIONS to both of you Cujosr! May your life together be filled with only the best :!:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:06 pm

Congrats to you and the soon-to-be Mrs. Cujo!!! Very cool!

Having experience with a couple of Disney weddings (ours and one of my girlfriends) here are a couple of great people...

Pastor Paul Uhler, who does some of the Fairytale Weddings, is fantastic. He turned out to be the surprise smart-aleck of our wedding day. He also gave us a discount on his standard fee because we worked for the mouse house. He's with St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Santa Ana, but will do a non-denominational ceremony. Our ceremony, along with many of our co-worker's ceremonies have been at the Chapel at Chapman University. It's way cool - dates from Victorian times, not too big, not too small. It's a nice old fashioned feel for the day. Just be careful - some of the wedding co-ordinators can be like female Hitlers! I don't know if he still works there, but Brian Hughes, a performer in the parade department is a fabulous photograhper. He's got a great eye and took all the pictures our families wanted. If you p.m. me, I can give you the phone number of a fantastic florist (again, she's done flowers for a lot of people who worked at the park) who works out of her home. If we had gone with someone with a shop location, the price on our flowers would have been around $1200 - she did our wedding for $400. And she's a real sweetheart to boot (she also does catering, and I've tried her food - it's good).

Well, I hope you're really happy and take time to enjoy the period leading up to your wedding. By the way, remember to stop and just take in all the events - it's going to go by so fast that if you don't concentrate, you might forget!

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:39 pm

Thanks for the info we were already going to use the chapman chapel (grand and maple). Tommorow we will be talking to a coordinator, Christian Wedding Planning Center, and hopefully get an idea of what we want to do after that. If you could PM me any info that would be great! Thanks a bunch. :D

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."