If you took it out, put it back

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

If you took it out, put it back

Post by CptnSkippy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Worked Pecos last week. Had trash in two sections of dining, my area is fine. One of the seaters mentions a different section is full, could I please grab it since the CM in that section refuses to believe it's his... Fine no problem.

Go over open the side and slam it shut. It's filled to the top, and whoever closed the night before (or opened? I don't know) didn't put a bin back in it. There's no elegant way to do this except grab the whole dang thing, heave it onto the cart and haul it out back. Luckily CM that didn't think it was his section is by the AVAC when I get back there and I nicely let him know he'll need to help me.

That afternoon I was thankful for two things. First, that costuming cleans our clothes for us and second there are showers available.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: If you took it out, put it back

Post by YANXWIN » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 am

I can only imagine the thrilling mixture of goo that was contained. I have a vision in my mind of the garbage compactor in the original Star Wars when Han, Luke, and Leia were swimming around in there. Fun fun.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: If you took it out, put it back

Post by PatchOBlack » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:22 pm

YANXWIN wrote:I can only imagine the thrilling mixture of goo that was contained. I have a vision in my mind of the garbage compactor in the original Star Wars when Han, Luke, and Leia were swimming around in there. Fun fun.
"What a wonderful smell you've discovered...."