Just another story to file away

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Just another story to file away

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:34 pm

I received a call two nights ago from a guest who asked about her reservation. Now first off she calls at 3 am with her question. I look it up under her name but nothing. I ask for her res. number but still nothing. She is becoming a little rude at this point. I tell her I'm sorry the best I can do is transfer you to Central Res. :twisted: (Gods I love them) and hopefully they can straighten this out. She says thank you and I hang up. About ten minutes go by and she calls back. She repeats her story and then says she spoke to Central Res. and they told her to talk to me. I said okay let me try to find it for you. I check my entire system to no avail. I even tell her she may have to check the website for another number to call. She said she was in her car and couldn't check at that moment. Then she says the magic phrase to me. "Well, are you sure you don't have a record of us? We're on our way to Orlando right now." I did a double take and said "Excuse me? Did you say Orlando? Are you going to fly out of there or going towards it?" She said oh no we are going to Disney World. I said in a rather choked up voice Ma'am I am in Anaheim CA, by Disneyland. I can only check on reservations here in CA. " Are you sure you're in CA? So you can't look up Florida?" No Ma'am, I cannot. I am sorry. She gets this cold tone in her voice and says "Well thank you for wasting my time.", and hangs up!!!! :? :?

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:39 pm

The depths of stupidity never fail to amaze me.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter