Going Back!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Csaks
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Going Back!

Post by Csaks » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Just booked a trip for two nights in Universal and 11 in Disney at POP. Hope I'll like going back to a value, really like my moderates but just can't justify the cost anymore. Prices are getting nuts.
Hope to see you there. And we are not SGT's, we are the ones behind them that end up making you guys smile after cracking a joke about the situation.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Going Back!

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:47 pm

You tell us you're coming but you don't warn us the dates. I see how this works. So when someone comes up to me and says, "You must be Big Wallaby" I find myself surprised.

I see how this works.

But in all seriousness, have a good time here :)

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Csaks
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Going Back!

Post by Csaks » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:27 am

It will be the last week of October, first week of November, 2014. I have to do Universals Halloween Haunt, plus it looks like the new HP and Fanasyland will be done. Should be a good trip.