Fashion Police Blotter

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Fashion Police Blotter

Post by Zazu » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:08 am

Sunday. December 8th. Location? Magic Kingdom; Adventureland; opposite the Dole Whip shop.

Suspect was seen walking past. Her attire? Black tights. Very tight. Over a Pooh-sized boat. So tight you could see what color underwear she had on.

It was neon green.
:jawdrop:

Medical assistance was provided to the victims.

The suspect was convicted in absentia for a violation of the dress code: see-through attire without something interesting to see.

The story you have just read is true. Nothing has been changed because there were no innocents.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Fashion Police Blotter

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:28 pm

I can see it in my mind. This is bad enough.

Thank you for taking one for the team and actually witnessing this.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Aarrggghhhhh! I've gone virtually blind. :bigeyes:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:53 pm

And I'm sure she thought she looked like a 'babe'. :bigeyes:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:03 pm

It's tempting to try shooting Clorox into my ear with a squeeze bulb, but I guess even that won't erase this image from my brain. Thanks, Z! :rolleyes:

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:27 pm

This morning, before leaving the library for lunch, I saw a tall person in a long coat and heeled women's boots. As I passed by to get to the ladies' room, I looked, and I swear I saw facial hair and masculine features! I was trying not to be rude--or get punched for staring--so I didn't get that good of a look, but still! Orange is fairly conservative, so how he got around without getting some comments is unknown. :jawdrop:

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 am

So, I just got back from the World (more SGTs to come), but I definitely noticed the trend to yoga pants (basically tights.) I know I'm getting old because my basic response is, "I don't get it." Sure, many of the women wearing them had very nice bodies and/or booties, but still, why would you choose something that leaves so very little to the imagination? I imagine similar things have been said through the ages like when women started showing their ankles and then their legs, but I just don't get it.

And, yes, for every smoking body in the yoga pants, there was at least one dubious choice and one such as started this thread.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:51 am

WEDFan wrote:And, yes, for every smoking body in the yoga pants, there was at least one dubious choice and one such as started this thread.
I think you have a flawed statistic. Far less "hot" bodies.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:41 am

YANXWIN wrote:
WEDFan wrote:And, yes, for every smoking body in the yoga pants, there was at least one dubious choice and one such as started this thread.
I think you have a flawed statistic. Far less "hot" bodies.
I wouldn't call it an actual statistic. More of a gross estimation to convey a point. I won't argue with your assessment.

Of course, I have little room to talk as I would certainly strike people blind were I to dress in anything remotely like yoga pants.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 am

WEDFan wrote:I would certainly strike people blind were I to dress in anything remotely like yoga pants.
Somehow, the song just wouldn't work if the lyrics were

We're men
We're manly men!
We're men in yoga pants
Yoga pants, yoga pants yoga pants...

But that is probably what the song and movie would have to be today...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?