We're watching you drive...

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Swordfish Flotilla
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

We're watching you drive...

Post by Swordfish Flotilla » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:51 pm

and we are scared. You drove right into the EPCOT bus load zones this morning, right along where the charter buses come in, then made an illegal U-turn, stopped in the crosswalk and unloaded passengers. This area is clearly marked buses only, with a 5MPH speed limit, which you ignored.
Five minutes later, we saw you again, when you nearly caused an accident at the light on Backstage Lane. You made a right on red, without checking to see if other traffic was coming. Then headed off to cast parking, so we know you aren't a tourist.
Most of the buses now have video recording. Careless drivers are a menace to everyone. I'm sure a manager could easily find out who you are, because WE SAW your license plate, they could too.

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: We're watching you drive...

Post by NemoRanger » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 pm

I am more scared and frustrated by cast members then I am tourist. CM drive me crazy. A huge pet peeve of mine are the Idot CM who park at the end of rows in the area clearly marked NO PARKING. I have even seen SCM move yellow cones so they could park in an No Parking area. I have always found a legit parking spot even on the busiest of days. Sometimes I have to walk a ridiculous distance but I do it.

I LOVE it when I walk through the parking lot and I see tickets on these idots cars. It makes me Laugh and Smile everytime. I wish Orange county kept a cop out there all the time catching these stupid parkers and the ones who feel they have to floor it to get out of the parking lot. I have had countless near misses from bad cm drivers

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: We're watching you drive...

Post by WEDFan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 am

NemoRanger wrote:I am more scared and frustrated by cast members then I am tourist. CM drive me crazy. A huge pet peeve of mine are the Idot CM who park at the end of rows in the area clearly marked NO PARKING. I have even seen SCM move yellow cones so they could park in an No Parking area. I have always found a legit parking spot even on the busiest of days. Sometimes I have to walk a ridiculous distance but I do it.

I LOVE it when I walk through the parking lot and I see tickets on these idots cars. It makes me Laugh and Smile everytime. I wish Orange county kept a cop out there all the time catching these stupid parkers and the ones who feel they have to floor it to get out of the parking lot. I have had countless near misses from bad cm drivers
ISn't it amazing how gratifying it can be when you see someone who was breaking the laws/regulations/rules get caught? I always get a warm feeling when some driver who passes me with tailgating, wild lanes changes, etc. turns up a distance down the road having a nice talk with an officer. Certainly one of life's little pleasures, and tickets on illegally parked cars is another.