AFV at MK

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

AFV at MK

Post by NemoRanger » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 pm

AFV is coming to MK to film. We have been watching the stage go up in Town Square. A show like AFV at MK is really not the suprise. What did suprise me is they are having the audience wear those Glow with show ears. I have been seeing people wearing them all day and I have to admit I am annoyed and jealous as HELL. I really want those ears. Actually, I want WDW to incorporate those ears into one or more of our shows like they do at DLR and bring the damn ears to us.

What annoys me is now people are going to see these ears on TV with MK and think we have them here.

I am tired of DLR getting all the cool stuff and we get nothing

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: AFV at MK

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:53 am

NemoRanger wrote:I am tired of DLR getting all the cool stuff and we get nothing
This from a WDW CM??? WDW tells DLR what to do, when do to it, and how to do it. GIVE ME A BREAK! :confused:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:24 pm

I was watching the $250,000 AFV show a few weeks ago, and I noticed that the characters were different from the ones on the pre-parade to the Tournament of Roses parade this year. Mickey and friends could blink their eyes and open/close their mouths; the ones in MK can't. I assume the more expressive ones are from DLR, the non-expressive ones from MK. Why is that? Mickey is more interesting when he can open/close his mouth and eyes.

CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

Post by CptnSkippy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Mickey blinks and moves his mouth in the Dream Along with Mickey stage show, and I've seen him talking and blinking during the opening ceremony (although I'll admit i didnt notice recently, since they cut out his lines at the end about toontown).

Main Streeter wrote:This from a WDW CM??? WDW tells DLR what to do, when do to it, and how to do it. GIVE ME A BREAK! :confused:
In what way? I've always figured we were following DLR lead.

Parties of 33 should consider dividing their parties into two groups of 16 and a half each.

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 am

Exhibit A: One More Disney Day

:mad:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 am

CDS was given us from WDW. When DL CM returns from a leave of any type, WDW must authorize us through Passage Point, then our DL I D works. When DL ShowCase store was rehabed, WDW was in charge. After all was completed some of the things would not fit. We at DL are paid via FL time each Thurs. And the darn list goes on.

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 pm

they could do a whole series on clumsy disney charactors. I once saw Baloo trip and knock over 4 kids years ago. it was tailspin Baloo thou.

Corey

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Main Streeter wrote:CDS was given us from WDW.
And for that I am eternally sorry.

Zazu

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:46 am

Zazu wrote:And for that I am eternally sorry.
Thanks,but it's not your fault. CDS was needed, as we at DL must have something to swear at.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 am

Main Streeter wrote:Thanks,but it's not your fault. CDS was needed, as we at DL must have something to swear at.
It should server you very well then; especially on attractions with a cycle time that's not a multiple of 15 minutes.

Zazu