WDW in May, a mere 10 Years Since my College Program!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Tara_Lee3
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

WDW in May, a mere 10 Years Since my College Program!

Post by Tara_Lee3 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I was a little CP at the All Star Music resort! I'm coming back for a visit May 6th - 13th, so brace yourselves.

I wouldn't have left the planning this late, but I wasn't sure it would actually happen.

I'll be calling every day to see if there are any cancellations, but does anyone have any tips on how else I might snag a Cinderella's Royal Table reservation?

Is there anything new (besides Fantasy Land) that I need to make sure I plan for?

Should I wear some sort of identifier so my fellow SGT'ers will be able to spot me? :o:

"How much are the mugs? Well the 13 large signs at eye level all say the mugs are $12.99.. so I'm gonna go with that."

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: WDW in May, a mere 10 Years Since my College Program!

Post by YANXWIN » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 am

Our fist trip to WDW 2 years ago, we couldn't ever get reservations to "The Table". My wife is Cinderella and that was the one place we wanted to go. I finally went to their desk in the castle and told them what our hope was. They said, "We can't guarantee anything, but come back first thing in the morning and talk to us and we might be able to get you in." I thought that was pretty cool considering we are a family of 6 and that takes a little more effort on their part. We showed up the next morning and they made arrangements for us later that morning. I thought that was so cool of them to do that. Even though that is the biggest draw as far as food reservations, they still go out of their way to accommodate and serve. I was so impressed and will eat there every time we go now. We even ate there twice this last trip.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: WDW in May, a mere 10 Years Since my College Program!

Post by Zazu » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 am

Tara_Lee3 wrote:I can't believe it's been 10 years since I was a little CP at the All Star Music resort! I'm coming back for a visit May 6th - 13th, so brace yourselves.
After hordes of Brazillians, one over-age CP doesn't seem like much of a threat. No offense.
I'll be calling every day to see if there are any cancellations, but does anyone have any tips on how else I might snag a Cinderella's Royal Table reservation?
I'll echo Yanxwin's suggestion -- go to the podium and ask. Also, if you're staying at concierge level, they may be able to help.
Is there anything new (besides Fantasy Land) that I need to make sure I plan for?
Since when? Since 10 years ago? That could be a long list!
Should I wear some sort of identifier so my fellow SGT'ers will be able to spot me? :o:
If you like, a variety of themed costume items and jewelry are available at CafePress. Nice as they are, I don't recommend the thong. Either it will be invisible or you'll be acting like an SG!

Zazu