Strangest story I've ever heard...

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Swordfish Flotilla
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Strangest story I've ever heard...

Post by Swordfish Flotilla » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:01 am

While in costume at TTC, a guest came up to me and started telling her life story. She would be doing much better, but Bush and Clinton had broken into the Philadelphia Mint and stolen millions. Since this was not enough, they then proceeded to hack into her bank accounts in Miami, taking $30 million. Some of this they threw on the streets of Kissimmee in cash, where it was picked up by people who used it to buy WDW passes, so they were coming to the park using HER money...
During all of this, I continued to smile and make commiserating sounds; but I'm thinking "Where are the guys in the white coats, and do they know one of their 'friends' is missing?" :abduct:

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Strangest story I've ever heard...

Post by YANXWIN » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 am

"She thinks the monkey's the sultan."

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:10 am

Swordfish Flotilla wrote:While in costume at TTC, a guest came up to me and started telling her life story. She would be doing much better, but Bush and Clinton had broken into the Philadelphia Mint and stolen millions. Since this was not enough, they then proceeded to hack into her bank accounts in Miami, taking $30 million. Some of this they threw on the streets of Kissimmee in cash, where it was picked up by people who used it to buy WDW passes, so they were coming to the park using HER money...
During all of this, I continued to smile and make commiserating sounds; but I'm thinking "Where are the guys in the white coats, and do they know one of their 'friends' is missing?" :abduct:
too much caffeine

Corey

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Not caffeine; something a little stronger and less legal....

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 pm

felinefan wrote:Not caffeine; something a little stronger and less legal....
You folks have led a pretty sheltered life I guess. I, at one time, owned an operated a Residential Care Home where we took in people with mental health problems. They were either direct birth defect problems or mental illness and I could tell you stories forever about some of the conversations I heard. That doesn't sound like drug use to me. It sounds like paranoid, delusional behavior. Usually harmless, but sometimes frightening to listen too. I had one the held long, loud and angry, sometimes bordering on violent, conversations with the person sitting across from her at the table. The problems was she was the only one that could see that other person. She was harmless, but, sure did scare the snot out of more then one care taker that worked for me.

:goofy: :goofy:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:18 pm

my GOD!
that pwrson is talking to mice, and they are dancing!!

Corey

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Goofyernmost wrote:You folks have led a pretty sheltered life I guess. I, at one time, owned an operated a Residential Care Home where we took in people with mental health problems. They were either direct birth defect problems or mental illness and I could tell you stories forever about some of the conversations I heard. That doesn't sound like drug use to me. It sounds like paranoid, delusional behavior. Usually harmless, but sometimes frightening to listen too. I had one the held long, loud and angry, sometimes bordering on violent, conversations with the person sitting across from her at the table. The problems was she was the only one that could see that other person. She was harmless, but, sure did scare the snot out of more then one care taker that worked for me.
Too much Fox News. ;)

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 am

hobie16 wrote:Too much Fox News. ;)
Time for a Trip to see those nice young men with their clean white coats:er:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 am

hobie16 wrote:Too much Fox News. ;)
Time for a Trip to see those nice young men with their clean white coats..... :rolleyes:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:08 am

DisneyMom wrote:Time for a Trip to see those nice young men with their clean white coats:er:
DisneyMom wrote:Time for a Trip to see those nice young men with their clean white coats..... :rolleyes:
Oh, yea, they tend to repeat themselves a lot too! :D: I don't know what reminded me of that! :p:

:goofy: :goofy: