Electronics store close to WDW

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Electronics store close to WDW

Post by delsdad » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:05 pm

I will be arriving on Jan 6 at WDW for a weeks stay. A friend who is joining us is looking for a place to pick up an iPhone 5 Lifeproof case. Its some sort of waterproof case for his phone. Can anyone suggest a good location near property ( we do have a car) for us to find such a case ? im trying to convince him to order from amazon, but he wants to find it in a store.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Electronics store close to WDW

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 pm

I know Best Buy has it. If you are looking for a place easily accessible, well... I know how to make it accessible. See below.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 am

I think the closest Best Buy to Disney World would be Osceola Parkway and John Young.

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 am

There are three that are pretty much all the same distance: The Loop (John Young & Osceola), Winter Garden at Fowlers Grove and Davenport, just straight down I-4 to 27. Which one would be closest to drive to? I am not exactly sure.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm

The advantage of the Osceola and Winter Garden locations is that they're both pretty close to a 5 Guys Burgers if you wanted to take a side trip. And Oscola is also near the County Softball Complex, if you wanted to go to the batting cages.

The views and opinions expressed in this post do not represent those of the Walt Disney Company. This post was written while off the clock and off WDW property. Caution: The moving rubber line is travelling at the same speed as you.

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:46 pm

MMMMM. Five Guys. Best burgers ever. But unless you're really hungry, get the Jr. ones.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:24 am

We have 5 Guys and In-n-Out here and I would take In-n-Out any day over 5 Guys. My daughter disagrees, but she doesn't have the years of fine hamburger experience that I have.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:59 pm

YANXWIN wrote:We have 5 Guys and In-n-Out here and I would take In-n-Out any day over 5 Guys. My daughter disagrees, but she doesn't have the years of fine hamburger experience that I have.
I agree completely ! In and Out is miles better. And there is a 5 guys about a 5 minute walk from home here. I just don't bother. We have Harveys, a Canadian chain delivering better burgers in every mall (and Home Depot) in the country !

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:48 am

I've always thought 5 guys was over rated, but it seems to be the only burger place people around here actually like for some reason.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:18 pm

I'm with Lasolimu, I was never impressed with 5 Guys.
I'd much rather go to Checkers/Rallys for a good burger then go near a 5 guys.

...I also have a admitted weakness for Steak'n'Shake.

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!