Go vote

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Go vote

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:33 pm

So today is the 2012 Election. Get out and vote. The fact that we can have elections that NEVER sees the incumbent get 97% of the votes because the people fear for their lives if they vote against him means we have a really beautiful thing. So go vote.

Apparently, someone played the tape backward and we found out what the candidates were really saying during the debates. I give that to you now.

[video=youtube;SgmARwtptoo][/video]

The polls are open in all 50 states, so
[font=arial black]GET OUT AND VOTE! GO VOTE! GO VOTE! GO VOTE! GO VOTE! CAST YOUR BALLOT AND GO VOTE![/font]Do I make myself clear?[font=arial black][/font]

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Go vote

Post by felinefan » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 pm

I voted by mail a few weeks ago. :p:
Believe me, it's a godsend. You wouldn't believe what I've had to go through to get to the polls on election day.

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:So today is the 2012 Election. Get out and vote. The fact that we can have elections that NEVER sees the incumbent get 97% of the votes because the people fear for their lives if they vote against him means we have a really beautiful thing. So go vote.

Apparently, someone played the tape backward and we found out what the candidates were really saying during the debates. I give that to you now.

[video=youtube;SgmARwtptoo][/video]

The polls are open in all 50 states, so
[font=arial black]GET OUT AND VOTE! GO VOTE! GO VOTE! GO VOTE! GO VOTE! CAST YOUR BALLOT AND GO VOTE![/font]Do I make myself clear?[font=arial black][/font]
I voted almost two weeks ago but if you insist I'll do it one more time. Your point is very clear. :p:

:goofy: :goofy:

Widget
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Widget » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 pm

I voted about a week ago.

Unfortunately that did not stop all the annoying political phone calls or television ads. Amazing how stupid the ads have been especially regarding Question 1 up here in Maine. I have yet to figure out how some of the vote No reasons would really ruin one's life. I am also amazed at how passionate people are on that question.

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 pm

I voted by mail due to the urban legends that polling machines are rigged. Can't rig my black ink, now can you??? :o

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 pm

TiggerHappy wrote:I voted by mail due to the urban legends that polling machines are rigged. Can't rig my black ink, now can you??? :o
How about the urban legend that says some mail carriers take all the mail home and get drunk instead?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:08 am

Hobie16, where do you come up with this stuff? It would be entertaining to be inside your head for a day. Kind of like going to Disneyland.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:40 pm

YANXWIN wrote:Hobie16, where do you come up with this stuff? It would be entertaining to be inside your head for a day. Kind of like going to Disneyland.
My brain is a vast wonderland stocked with millions of snippets of information that bubble to the surface at random intervals. We could call it Hobieland. Every attraction is an E-Ticket.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm

I would give you my entire ticket book to get in. Sounds like a fun day. Tours?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm

hobie is a true E Ticket as I was fortunate to spend time with him. He is very quiet and a fine humanitarian as well. Nothing ordinary about hobie though. :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]