Life on the WDW Railroad

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Life on the WDW Railroad

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:14 pm

hobie16 wrote:I'm thinking full integration of databases. Airlines, trains, buses, rental cars, parks. Maybe add the cruise lines too.

With Disney's latest acquisition and the subsquent leap in profits, we may eventually see Disney owning all of the above.
Thus I want you "in" on the botton floor of this. I'm seeking your fortune & future shares. We'll talk after ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Thus I want you "in" on the botton floor of this. I'm seeking your fortune & future shares. We'll talk after ;)
I sold a while ago at $48 and was waiting for a pullback to reenter at $42. With Lucas added to the fold we may never see $40s again unless they do a split.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

brandip22
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by brandip22 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 pm

NemoRanger wrote:This reminds me of a favorite great aunt of mine. She was born blind and quite the beauty, she also owned half the Parrish. She married and buried a couple of husbands. One of them turned up without a head on the side of the railroad tracks just outside of Monroe, LA. I think it was due to his gambling more then jumping on and off trains. She was a great lady and I miss her.
Random, but I'm from Monroe, LA!