'Rage Cast Member' on facebook

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: 'Rage Cast Member' on facebook

Post by Zazu » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:17 pm

This is why I used to tell guests at MK, "Please wear shoes, and make your children wear them. You don't know what happened here this morning!"

If they asked, I'd refuse to tell them. "Too gross." They put 'em on after that!

Zazu

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 pm

NemoRanger wrote:I was at MK with my family last friday. I went to the washroom in Pecos Bills and someone had DESTROYED the handicap stall. Apparently they decided to stand on the toilet to take a poop and in broke the toilet off the wall. The manager looked like he was going to throw up as he was talking into his handset. I could not help but laugh at the thought of some idot standing on the toilet as it fell to the ground.
Not saying that this is what happened, but when I was in Vietnam, the locals would go use the bathroom and stand on the seat and squat over the opening. That's the way it was done there. They were used to just a sort of troth that only required a squatting position.

:goofy: :goofy:

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 pm

No wonder they hose everything down so thoroughly at night when the parks are empty of guests. I thought it was just to make everything look spiffy. I didn't realize they were having to decontaminate the grounds. YucK!

Teddykeiko86
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Teddykeiko86 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Zazu wrote:This is why I used to tell guests at MK, "Please wear shoes, and make your children wear them. You don't know what happened here this morning!"

If they asked, I'd refuse to tell them. "Too gross." They put 'em on after that!
LOL. I should've used that a the Nickelodeon Blast Zone at USH.

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by NemoRanger » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Zazu wrote:This is why I used to tell guests at MK, "Please wear shoes, and make your children wear them. You don't know what happened here this morning!"

This reminds me. A week or so ago I was in the backlands when a kid blew chunks all over the pavement. It was in a busy area but the spot was easily avoidable since in was in the middle of this wide open spot.

I sprinkled that boban or whatever its called and proceeded to play traffic cop around the mess till custodial arrived. With me standing I still had a man in flip flops with his head in the video camera walk right into the middle of it.

Anyways, the mess was finally cleaned up and I walked away. I am not kidding when the second I turned around a woman and her kid SAT DOWN right in the spot. The place still looked wet. I was so grossed out.

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Voban. I've had enough of that stuff to last a lifetime =/

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm

joanna71985 wrote:Voban. I've had enough of that stuff to last a lifetime =/
Define, "had". I am hoping you mean used and not consumed. If it is the second, I am so sorry. You should go get checked out or something, it can't be good for you.

Kinda like the night when I took over Monorail Lime after a drunk group had ridden in the front cab from Epcot. Person in seat 3 blew, which set off seat 1, setting off seat 4, setting off the pilot (at the time), setting off the person in seat 2. So 5 times the fun. They didn't have time to get the train off the beam and I got to close that train down. Not fun. After the first few times of getting out and then having to get used to the Voban again, I finally did two things: 1) I swept it out and into the trough (where it had to have fallen to the ground at some later time), and 2) stayed in the cab until I could get out the last time so that I would stay used to the Voban odor.

Come to think of it, after spending that much time with that much open Voban, I should probably get checked out.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I meant used :o:

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Count me relieved. While I haven't met you, I know enough other people who know and work with you to know that your type is very much needed in the world. So no eating Voban. :D:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm

I take it Voban smells pretty much like what it's used for? When I worked at Nazi Fairy Farm, aka Knott's Berry Farm, we used clay cat litter--when we could get it. Or treated sawdust--again, when we could get it. Stupid management thought they could cut costs by reducing the amount available of what we needed most to do our jobs. :mad: Idiots.