'Rage Cast Member' on facebook

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: 'Rage Cast Member' on facebook

Post by felinefan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm

I take it Voban smells like what it's used for?

When I worked at Nazi Fairy Farm, aka Knott's Berry Farm, we used clay cat litter or teated sawdust--when we could get it. Stupid management thought they could cut costs by reducing availibility of what we needed most to do our jobs, the idiots. :mad:

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 pm

felinefan wrote:I take it Voban smells pretty much like what it's used for? When I worked at Nazi Fairy Farm, aka Knott's Berry Farm, we used clay cat litter--when we could get it. Or treated sawdust--again, when we could get it. Stupid management thought they could cut costs by reducing the amount available of what we needed most to do our jobs. :mad: Idiots.
While it does have a powerful smell Voban smells better than the stuff it covers.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Count me relieved. While I haven't met you, I know enough other people who know and work with you to know that your type is very much needed in the world. So no eating Voban. :D:
Aww, thank you! :o:

No worries...there will be no consuming of Voban!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Chaka Peachfuzz
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Chaka Peachfuzz » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Dann_of_Thursday wrote:I used to work at a local hardware store as a stocker. We would frequently have customers that would come in, stand still for about 5 minutes, then shake their leg and let a few little "presents" roll out, then leave. They didn't even buy anything. WTF?? :eek:
At least at Monkey Wards, the guest had the courtesy to take a dump in the wastebasket......

:eek:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:36 am

hehe, the stories I could tell! :nursejes:

They have a newer handy device for emesis now at our clinic,sort of a plastic bag with a hard circle around the opening....

Hey! Disney could make some with little Mickey Icons all over them! :p:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am

DisneyMom wrote:hehe, the stories I could tell! :nursejes:

They have a newer handy device for emesis now at our clinic,sort of a plastic bag with a hard circle around the opening....

Hey! Disney could make some with little Mickey Icons all over them! :p:
Emesis, enesis, let's look up emesis. Clickity clickity... Oh, you mean puke, spew, blow chow, ralph, looking for your Irish friend, blowing chunks, hoark, yack. Why didn't you say so? :D:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by NemoRanger » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Big Wallaby wrote: Kinda like the night when I took over Monorail Lime after a drunk group had ridden in the front cab from Epcot. Person in seat 3 blew, which set off seat 1, setting off seat 4, setting off the pilot (at the time), setting off the person in seat 2. So 5 times the fun. They didn't have time to get the train off the beam and I got to close that train down. Not fun. After the first few times of getting out and then having to get used to the Voban again, I finally did two things: 1) I swept it out and into the trough (where it had to have fallen to the ground at some later time), and 2) stayed in the cab until I could get out the last time so that I would stay used to the Voban odor.
I was on the monrail one time when an indian family decided it was the PERFECT time to change the baby who had just exploded in his diaper. You could already tell the baby shit his pants but the moment they undid the diaper and opened it up in the confined and crowded cab.

of course this just intensified the smell in the cab to unbearable. To make matters worse when arrived at TTC rather then take the dirty diaper out. They threw it on the floor by the seat and walked out.

I was horrified and screamed at them and they just hurried away. I ended up apologizing to the cm who had to clean it up.

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:39 pm

NemoRanger wrote:I was on the monrail one time when an indian family decided it was the PERFECT time to change the baby who had just exploded in his diaper. You could already tell the baby shit his pants but the moment they undid the diaper and opened it up in the confined and crowded cab.

of course this just intensified the smell in the cab to unbearable. To make matters worse when arrived at TTC rather then take the dirty diaper out. They threw it on the floor by the seat and walked out.

I was horrified and screamed at them and they just hurried away. I ended up apologizing to the cm who had to clean it up.
dont you love that disney attracks all the high class people from around the world?

Corey

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Nothing like a hot steaming curry bomb to liven up the day. :eek:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 am

hobie16 wrote:Emesis, enesis, let's look up emesis. Clickity clickity... Oh, you mean puke, spew, blow chow, ralph, looking for your Irish friend, blowing chunks, hoark, yack. Why didn't you say so? :D:
You are definitely better at description! :)
I am impressed that you read my post past the Nurse Jessica Smilie as well! ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D: