The Dangers of Standing in front of the Mickey planter....

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

The Dangers of Standing in front of the Mickey planter....

Post by Stduck » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:22 pm

This was many years back when I was a wee high school student.

My high school band was performing in the park and my brother and best friend and her brother were waiting for us to get there. I told them to wait at the mickey flower bed planter in the front of the park. Easy to find and we would run into them on our way in. My brother told me this one.

This asian group of 20 or so came up to my brother and my friend and said the famous "Take Picture?" My brother said "Sure" thinking they meant that they wanted him to take a picture of them as he reached to take the camera. The guy stepped back slightly and said "No picture of you!" My poor brother, friend and her brother were dragged into this picture of Asian tourists. My brother later told me he was never waiting for me in front of the mickey planter again.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

DLSweeper
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DLSweeper » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:17 am

I heard of CMs being in pictures, but random guests... Now that's just strange! :lol:

Have you been currupted by the by the statue yet? If you look at it at a certain angle, it looks like Walt has a boner. =^^=

"I have a stupid question for you."

"Can I have a map?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"Do you work here?"

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:36 am

No I have no the next time I am around the hub I will have to look. Argh Disney for corrupting my sweet innocent mind.

These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:41 pm

DLSweeper wrote:I heard of CMs being in pictures, but random guests... Now that's just strange! :lol:
I use to get into peoples pics as they took it of themselves or their family on the attractions. It was good fun!

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:29 pm

Japanese girls love blonde cowboys. All the white breads on BTM used to get massive play from the ladies. Hehehe

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:02 pm

Weeble wrote:Japanese girls love blonde cowboys. All the white breads on BTM used to get massive play from the ladies. Hehehe
Yeah my brother is a blonde, but it was a gentleman that asked about the picture... :shock:

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:18 pm

my sister and her friend are blondes, and they were in the park and some asians took their picture with them, i've heard it's because they're facinated with our culture, and want to be just like us. hmm, they like blonde cowboys eh, does the indy costume count as a blonde cowboy, or do i need to try and cross train in october?

Gimme some soft serve!

flippin_mermaid
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by flippin_mermaid » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:26 am

I've had my picture taken lots of times by guests while I was working AND while *I* was a guest in the park. I've been asked to have my picture taken down at the beach a few times and then also at Knott's Berry Farm. Oh! And once in an airport. By tourists of course. I think it's fun. =)

"Umm, is that real water? Are the ducks real too???"

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:01 pm

Several times I've had guests ask if I can be in the picture. Many times they've said that the liked the costume :roll: Although I have no idea who would like my costume, unless I'm gangster or bandit. Oh well what can you really do.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

missvampunk
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by missvampunk » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:02 am

wel i dont know about guys but the asians want to take pics with the girls cause when they get back.. its like i had this one while i was there these are the kinds of girls for sex and crap like that.. it was on the news.