SG acknowledgment

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ladytremaine
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

SG acknowledgment

Post by ladytremaine » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:04 pm

hi everyone. i was introduced to this page by my hubby, a CM at WDW.

i witnessed a despicable SGT while waiting for the electrical parade. i was sitting relatively close to the guest on my right and hubby on the left. apparently, a young SG thought that it would be a good idea to walk between me and said the woman on my right. well, she tripped. no worries; it happens all the time. thats what you get for sitting down on main street. the mom of said youngster said in a not-so-pleasant tone, "sorry". well, at least she apologized. what happened next astonished me: the mom, who walked across the street, turned around and yelled at me, "AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT I SAID 'SORRY!'". my jaw dropped. i wish i could have thought of something smart to say, but i was left in disbelief. the only consolation was that i'm sure i didn't do anything wrong. SG was probably the person who asked hubby, "why is the park so crowded today?" two days before xmas.

"i am so smart. SMRT. i mean, SMART"

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: SG acknowledgment

Post by hobie16 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Image ladytremaine!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Welcome to SGT, Ladytremaine.

*Stands by with fire extinguisher, pan, and broom, waiting for the safety spiel.*

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 am

CBeilby wrote:Welcome to SGT, Ladytremaine.

*Stands by with fire extinguisher, pan, and broom, waiting for the safety spiel.*
DARPH, BRING THE COOLER! We're fans of the fire show.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

ladytremaine wrote:hi everyone. i was introduced to this page by my hubby, a CM at WDW.

i witnessed a despicable SGT while waiting for the electrical parade. i was sitting relatively close to the guest on my right and hubby on the left. apparently, a young SG thought that it would be a good idea to walk between me and said the woman on my right. well, she tripped. no worries; it happens all the time. thats what you get for sitting down on main street. the mom of said youngster said in a not-so-pleasant tone, "sorry". well, at least she apologized. what happened next astonished me: the mom, who walked across the street, turned around and yelled at me, "AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT I SAID 'SORRY!'". my jaw dropped. i wish i could have thought of something smart to say, but i was left in disbelief. the only consolation was that i'm sure i didn't do anything wrong. SG was probably the person who asked hubby, "why is the park so crowded today?" two days before xmas.

"i am so smart. SMRT. i mean, SMART"
Don't worry,she probably needed her meds adjusted ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:09 am

Greetings monorail ladytremaine, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

ladytremaine
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ladytremaine » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 am

lasolimu, why am i monorail lady tremaine?

i dont know much spanish, but ive learned this much. manos, brazos, pieds y piernas (hands, arms, feet and legs) bc of the announcements before any ride. ill probably learn more bc im at the parks all the time. i want to learn "turn off your flash" and "sit down" in portugese and spanish, as well.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Hey, good, ladytremaine, you survived the dragon greeting!

:sgthello:

:D: :D: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:59 pm

ktulu wrote:DARPH, BRING THE COOLER! We're fans of the fire show.
:cooler: ,check.
Coozies,check.
lawn-chairs, check.
and the biggest check, :beer:
WELCOME and let the games begin. :cool:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

seeing_eye_child
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by seeing_eye_child » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:43 pm

ladytremaine wrote:lasolimu, why am i monorail lady tremaine?

i dont know much spanish, but ive learned this much. manos, brazos, pieds y piernas (hands, arms, feet and legs) bc of the announcements before any ride. ill probably learn more bc im at the parks all the time. i want to learn "turn off your flash" and "sit down" in portugese and spanish, as well.
The first Spanish I ever learned: Por favor manteganse alejado de las puertas. Last time I was there, I was on the lookout for the box of chocolates that said "por favor mantenganse alejado de mi chocolate," but in the end, I couldn't justify the money on candy jI didn't really want just for the box.

Going around World Showcase is like traveling in time and relative dimensions in space! :tardis: