Help Stop Online Censorship

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Help Stop Online Censorship

Post by WEDFan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Just saw this. Made my day. :p:

The Day the LOLCats Died

shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by shilohmm » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Shorty82 wrote:It didn't for me. I did leave Firefox open overnight but I just closed and reopened it and nothing.
Maybe it's only there if you have the right homepage? It did take a minute to come up -- I missed it the first time, just caught a glimpse as it was pulling up the pages I'd had when I closed it down, and so I had to close it and reboot to see it. :p: But it also doesn't give me the pages I had up the night before until I tell it to, which was not the way it worked on my last computer, so maybe I have a different version.

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm

shilohmm wrote:Maybe it's only there if you have the right homepage? It did take a minute to come up -- I missed it the first time, just caught a glimpse as it was pulling up the pages I'd had when I closed it down, and so I had to close it and reboot to see it. :p: But it also doesn't give me the pages I had up the night before until I tell it to, which was not the way it worked on my last computer, so maybe I have a different version.
I found it using Google, seems they changed the Mozilla.org homepage. The direct link to the page is here, just in case anyone checks out this thread after they change their homepage back to normal. As I don't use the default homepage I missed it.

Using an Add-on, such as Session Manager, you can have Firefox save your session when you close the browser and have them brought back up automatically when you reopen the browser.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Welcome back to access to SGT everyone. We've missed you.

Imagine one day you log onto SGT and a screen like that pops up, except it's not Cujo who made it happen as a demonstration, it's the government and they've shut us down because some person or company claimed that we had something defamatory or copyrighted.

Not on my watch. If it happens, I am moving to a freer country, like China.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Just saw Google. Really cool black/gray wide strip across in support. VERY COOL. ok, am sooo blonde, :o: can/will you post Google site for me hobie?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 am

hobie16 wrote:Image
hobie = Man of many talents and Always helps blondes. :cool: Thank you. :) I was trying to set up my iPhone half the day. Epic fail. Should have called you. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 am

Main Streeter wrote:hobie = Man of many talents and Always helps blondes. :cool: Thank you. :) I was trying to set up my iPhone half the day. Epic fail. Should have called you. ;)
I thought I saw a few jealous glances from you when mrs ktulu and i would pull out our iPhones ;)

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by shilohmm » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 am

I was here on STG yesterday and didn't see anything special. :confused:
Shorty82 wrote: Using an Add-on, such as Session Manager, you can have Firefox save your session when you close the browser and have them brought back up automatically when you reopen the browser.
Yah, I figured I could get that back if I fiddled with it, since it did it before. But I have developed the habit of clearing the deck before shutting down anyhow, so this time I'm not motivated enough to bother. :p:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 am

ktulu wrote:I thought I saw a few jealous glances from you when mrs ktulu and i would pull out our iPhones ;)
A few? A FEW?? You both just caught a minor few jealous glances? You didn't see me look over your shoulder or stand beside you & drool & marvel? :confused: My mistake was not ordering the iphone before you arrived. You could have done everything for me. Think that is known as Epic Fail to the enth degree. My friend took pity on me & offered to help me. My retort; "you try to touch my new cell & you will need more than a 3 week vacation!" ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 am

Main Streeter wrote:A few? A FEW?? You both just caught a minor few jealous glances? You didn't see me look over your shoulder or stand beside you & drool & marvel? :confused: My mistake was not ordering the iphone before you arrived. You could have done everything for me. Think that is known as Epic Fail to the enth degree. My friend took pity on me & offered to help me. My retort; "you try to touch my new cell & you will need more than a 3 week vacation!" ;)
Thankfully the iPhone is easy to setup and use! I could have done it while riding things like Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, but not the Matterhorn, only because it is closed...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."