Rumors

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Rumors

Post by drcorey » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 pm

someone told me some of the disney charactors have email addresses at disney. but I havnt had the guts to try anyone yet.

Corey

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Rumors

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 am

I can't imagine that they don't. Kinda like kids that used to send mail to
Santa Claus
North Pole
Earth

there have to be kids that write e-mails to [email protected]. Why not have a way that they can get a response?

TYPED, BUT NOT READ, APPARENTLY.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DonutGoddess » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:22 am

Big Wallaby wrote:I can't imagine that they don't. Kinda like kids that used to send mail to
Santa Claus
North Pole
Earth

there have to be kids that write e-mails to [email protected]. Why not have a way that they can get a response?
Corey, are you going to be our guinea pig and write a letter to Mickey?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:43 am

Wow. I can't believe I started a sentence without capitalizing it. I am usually pretty good about rereading my posts before hitting send. To my fellow grammar geeks, I apologize profusely.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Wow. I can't believe I started a sentence without capitalizing it. I am usually pretty good about rereading my posts before hitting send. To my fellow grammar geeks, I apologize profusely.
Sorry but our friendship is now over. I just can't be friends with someone who makes these sort've mistakes. :D:

(Yes, "sort've" was intentional)

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Sorry but our friendship is now over. I just can't be friends with someone who makes these sort've mistakes. :D:

(Yes, "sort've" was intentional)
Sorry, it just doesn't work when you have to explain it!!

:goofy: :goofy:

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Goofyernmost wrote:Sorry, it just doesn't work when you have to explain it!!
I know but I couldn't do it without explaining it! The grammar geek in me wouldn't let me, it was painful enough to write it with an explanation.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Shorty82 wrote:The grammar geek in me wouldn't let me, it was painful enough to write it with an explanation.
What're you trying to say?

Oh, and I have made similar mistakes since then. I am now able to blame it on a keyboard that I am not used to and switching my computer to Ubuntu, since it behaves differently.

The only part for which I have no excuse is the fact that I hadn't taken the time to reread it. I am going to modify that post to say "Typed, but not read." That gets me out of any grammatical blame. Yes, that's it.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Sounds like my favorite excuse, "It never happened; I didn't do it; and besides it was an accident!"

Zazu

Near Philly
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Near Philly » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 am

their is no excuse for sentence of that writing like :twisted: