Secret CoAde words

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Secret CoAde words

Post by hobie16 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Zazu wrote:Well, perhaps, but I like the comparison of Board-Xers to flies better.
One upped again. ;)

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Mr. D.
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Mr. D. » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:05 am

Come on now. We all know the code. Just getting a guest to tell us is the hard part. I mean how many people are willing to walk up and say "I am a stupid guest and believe I deserve special treatment."

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Mr. D. wrote:Come on now. We all know the code. Just getting a guest to tell us is the hard part. I mean how many people are willing to walk up and say "I am a stupid guest and believe I deserve special treatment."
:D:

Ah, they still say it, loud & clear. They just don't use those specific words.
:rolleyes:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Mr. D.
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Mr. D. » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:21 pm

BRWombat wrote: :D:

Ah, they still say it, loud & clear. They just don't use those specific words.
:rolleyes:
Actions speak louder then words. :D:

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:40 am

Personally when I worked for SeaWorld we didn't have to do this.
If we knew the person was an employee (because we knew most of the people at the attractions around us and in our immediate department) we never had to worry about them, they knew where to sit and how to get that seat before others did.
The people over at Journey to Atlantis and Wild Arctic would back-door you if they knew you. Then again you didn't really need it since when we where in the park as "guests" it wasn't exactly "busy" to begin with. Normally it was we'd just pop into their meeting room and BS for a few minutes, I can only remember one time we used the backdoor to JTA right after opening because none of us had gotten to the preview day for employees. Someone had to work that day.

You can pick SG's out of a crowd, it's really not hard or an acquired talent. If you've ever worked for a park or really spent a lot of time there you can spot trouble/stupid coming at you from 500 yards.
Our running joke used to be "BRACE FOR IMPACT!" :D:

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!