Record Earnings

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Record Earnings

Post by hobie16 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Disney was down #1.31 to $48.73 in after hours trading. I'm looking at $44 to reenter.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 am

We've done our part this year and still have one more trip in us. We'll do our best on this one to boost earnings. What am I going to do with money, send my kids to college? Don't be silly.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:57 am

YANXWIN wrote:We've done our part this year and still have one more trip in us. We'll do our best on this one to boost earnings. What am I going to do with money, send my kids to college? Don't be silly.
As a stock holder, I approve of this sentiment. :D:

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DonutGoddess » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm

YANXWIN wrote:We've done our part this year and still have one more trip in us. We'll do our best on this one to boost earnings. What am I going to do with money, send my kids to college? Don't be silly.
Well we have no kids and haven't had much luck in making them. Guess I will just drown my sorrows with trips to Disney and national parks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]