Stupid ruins another great Ride- IoA

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
pdmedic
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Stupid ruins another great Ride- IoA

Post by pdmedic » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:New shirt is cool, but I don't think that you got a good deal out of it. Please note, I think Disney did all they should for you, but there is no way to make being thrown up on not suck.
I used to get puked on while working and didn't even get a new shirt out of it. Then again I guess it came with the job and your right there is no way to make it not suck.

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Stupid ruins another great Ride- IoA

Post by NemoRanger » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Well yes it did suck bad but stuff like that is bound to happen. I was not about to let it ruin my day. The Kid didn't do it on purpose like the kids who spit. The parents and the kid were very apologetic and upset it happened. I had no reason to get upset.

I also didn't ask for anything but a towel to wipe up with. A Manager came by and offered a new shirt to me wear. Who am I to turn down a free shirt. Thankfully I was in shorts and flip flops. A quick wipe down and good to go.

Another quick space mountain story. I forgot I put a water bottle in my pocket on the ride. When I got out of the car I realized my butt was wet. It was then I realized the water bottle broke and soaked the seat. The car was gone by then.

Some poor guest probably thought someone pee'd in the seat.