So is there a Presidential Suite?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: So is there a Presidential Suite?

Post by PatchOBlack » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:02 pm

delsdad wrote:All you need is a babble fish :fish: to wear in your ear! Far more Eco friendly than the universal translator. No batteries required!
Yes, but do you know all the steps you have to go through to get one? I mean, first you have to hang your robe on the hook, then place your towel over the grate, then put Ford's satchel in the robot's path...

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 pm

PatchOBlack wrote:Yes, but do you know all the steps you have to go through to get one? I mean, first you have to hang your robe on the hook, then place your towel over the grate, then put Ford's satchel in the robot's path...
Tea or No Tea? :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

ectomstr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ectomstr » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 am

BRWombat wrote:Tea or No Tea? :D:
no tea cause then the computer won't get all boggled down trying to make the right bloody thing!

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm

BRWombat wrote:Tea or No Tea? :D:
I'll take both, please!

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 pm

PatchOBlack wrote:I'll take both, please!
A true indicator of intelligence. :D:

So, did you ever play Adams's other Infocom game, Bureaucracy? I liked it even better than HGTTG.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:59 pm

BRWombat wrote:A true indicator of intelligence. :D:

So, did you ever play Adams's other Infocom game, Bureaucracy? I liked it even better than HGTTG.
Afraid not. I did enjoy Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Heads or Tails of It, though.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:21 pm

PatchOBlack wrote:Afraid not. I did enjoy Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Heads or Tails of It, though.
And I never tried that one.

BTW, I still have the "Don't Panic" button that came with the HGTTG game, and wear it on appropriate occasions (lately on the morning of contests with the VM). The ball of fluff, though, is sadly lost.

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 pm

BRWombat wrote:And I never tried that one.

BTW, I still have the "Don't Panic" button that came with the HGTTG game, and wear it on appropriate occasions (lately on the morning of contests with the VM). The ball of fluff, though, is sadly lost.
Should have put it in the thing your aunt gave you which you don't know what it is.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:34 pm

PatchOBlack wrote:Should have put it in the thing your aunt gave you which you don't know what it is.
Bureacracy came with some great items, too. My favorite was the triplicate form where every copy said something slightly different -- for example, on the front you might fill in a blank that said "Highest number you can think of"; on the second copy the same blank is indicated as "Number of children"; and on the back copy there's a dollar sign in front of the blank and the description "Donation to us (thank you!)". :D:

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm

BRWombat wrote:Bureacracy came with some great items, too. My favorite was the triplicate form where every copy said something slightly different -- for example, on the front you might fill in a blank that said "Highest number you can think of"; on the second copy the same blank is indicated as "Number of children"; and on the back copy there's a dollar sign in front of the blank and the description "Donation to us (thank you!)". :D:
I understand that some of the supplements for the table-top RPG Paranoia included forms like that.