Brazil!!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: Brazil!!

Post by ktulu » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am

chartle wrote:I have been a chaperon on 5 overnight school trips, first its hard to prove that the bottles came from that room and second if you tell their parents, the parents give you:

Why are accusing my little angel, princess, etc? You must hate her. blah blah blah
Breathalyzer and video :)

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 pm

ktulu wrote:Breathalyzer and video :)
Well, let's face it, in some cases, nothing less than having God (or a similar being of divine origin) coming down and telling the parents that their little baby did actually do something wrong will convince them. Of course, it may be less of not actually believing you and more of denying it in an attempt to save face.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Now given a choice between problems with alcohol alcohol and one particular alternative, I will pick the alcohol, as sad as that is.

When I was driving school buses, I drove a trip where the chaperones asked that I keep the rear lights on any time it is dark out. When I asked why, they responded that the previous year, one girl had wound up pregnant on the bus ride. :mad:

Assuming a full bus, I don't want to know who all was in on it. Disgusting.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:When I asked why, they responded that the previous year, one girl had wound up pregnant on the bus ride. :mad:

Assuming a full bus, I don't want to know who all was in on it. Disgusting.
Okay, I'm wondering about this. First of all, I really hope whoever was the chaperons on that trip were appropriately dealt with, though I am aware that may be unjustified hope. Second: How do they know that said conception occurred on that bus ride? I mean, as far as I know, you can't exactly place the time of such an event that specifically, so while they might figure out that it happened during the trip, unless they have pictures or something, I don't see how they can be sure it was done on the bus.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:When I asked why, they responded that the previous year, one girl had wound up pregnant on the bus ride.
I remember a story about a police department desk sergeant getting suspended. A woman had come in demanding the police arrest the high school swim coach because her daughter had gotten pregnant from swimming in the school pool. The desk sergeant replied, "It must have been very hard water."

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 pm

hobie16 wrote:I remember a story about a police department desk sergeant getting suspended. A woman had come in demanding the police arrest the high school swim coach because her daughter had gotten pregnant from swimming in the school pool. The desk sergeant replied, "It must have been very hard water."
Ahhhh,yes, the Virgin Births! Very Common actually. 16 year old in ER, abdominal pain, swearing never had sex, "on her period"....Undress patient for exam....
baby is crowning :cool:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm

DisneyMom wrote:....baby is crowning :cool:
Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 am

PatchOBlack wrote:Okay, I'm wondering about this. First of all, I really hope whoever was the chaperons on that trip were appropriately dealt with, though I am aware that may be unjustified hope. Second: How do they know that said conception occurred on that bus ride? I mean, as far as I know, you can't exactly place the time of such an event that specifically, so while they might figure out that it happened during the trip, unless they have pictures or something, I don't see how they can be sure it was done on the bus.
I do not know the details, this is just what I heard (and how did this not make the news? But again, I am just reporting what I was told, not what happened) from the teacher on that trip... that it was a fairly empty bus on that trip, and they had snuck away to the back. Some other student went to join them and made a discovery.

Or something like that. It's almost a decade ago. And it wasn't on my bus. No, the most interesting thing on my bus was when I had the varsity cheerleaders that got on the bus and started stripping down to change into something more comfortable for the drive home. That was one of my first trips, and I was still 18 at the time (first job out of high school, what was I thinking?!?), but I still tilted my mirror up so I could not see what was going on (took two weeks before I had it back in the position I liked to watch the kids on my routes... after that I had a towel that I would take with me for just such an occasion, though it never happened again) and turned off all the lights so no one could see into the bus, once I realized what was going on.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by security officer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:47 am

ktulu wrote:Breathalyzer and video :)
no i beelive in feild test give me alhapabet backswards starting with z-a
or was mickey mouse a cat or a dog

If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 am

security officer wrote:no i beelive in feild test give me alhapabet backswards starting with z-a
or was mickey mouse a cat or a dog
I can't do the alphabet backwards when sober ! Maybe I could when assisted by a few beverages!

When I did my advanced scuba course we had to do a deep air dive. part of the module involved doing a timed math problem at the surface, then again at 130'. THis is to show how the nitrogen impairs one at depth. Unfortunately I got the question wrong both at the surface and at depth. And it was more incorrect without the nitrogen narcosis than with !