Brazil!!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Brazil!!

Post by security officer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 pm

StupidGuestPrick wrote:"The Finger" is still free speech and that has been affirmed by the Supreme Court of the US. Physical violence is not warranted.
no the finger is not free speech it consider fighting words

If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 am

jnasty, somehow you got passed up by two marsupials. I would like to apologize. Here, I'd like to show you Monorail Coral's new paint job. Wombat and I paid for it ourselves.

:sgthello:

I see you have your drink. Set it aside, you'll want it after the safety spiel. It saved the esophagus of the last new member.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

jnasty63
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jnasty63 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:48 am

Thanks for the welcoming messages you guys sure know how to make a guy feel welcomed!

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Greetings jnasty63, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

luckylady
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by luckylady » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Main Streeter wrote:DL's Finest Security Officer was off Tues. He was @ Club 33. :cool:
Just a though next time they start chanting start one of your own. U.S.A. U.S.A ...... See if anyone else wants to join you.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 pm

And have a counter chant of either Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi or ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy, oi oi oi!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 pm

You could also try the Yoda Chant. :twisted: :D:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

AndyFL wrote:To tell you the truth, these tour groups are 99.9% of the reason we are buying seasonal passes this year rather than regular annual passes....the blackout dates are precisely the time they are there. Life's too short to put up with that crap.
Would you *PLEASE* write a letter explaining this and mail it to:

WDW Guest Communications
PO Box 10,000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Mail a paper letter, not an email, as it will have more impact.

Mickey only jumps when you kick him in the wallet. If enough people do this, we might get some reaction out of him. That said, it may take as many letters as there are Brazilians.

But please, just write about where you are vacationing *instead* (or when), and only if your previous Summer was at WDW. They check on these things, and if they get letters from schlubs in Iowa who have never stayed on property, the whole batch will be discarded as racial propaganda.

Zazu

TechieSidhe
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TechieSidhe » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Will that work for Pop Warner as well? Because I am not sure if I would rather be around the Pop Warner cheerleaders or the Brazilians.

I wonder what would happen if we locked them all in a large room together.

TdcOgre
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TdcOgre » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:21 pm

TechieSidhe wrote:Will that work for Pop Warner as well? Because I am not sure if I would rather be around the Pop Warner cheerleaders or the Brazilians.

I wonder what would happen if we locked them all in a large room together.
I'm not sure but I think it's mentioned in the Book of Revelation right after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

;)