Bye-Bye to TRON-o-Rail

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
knitster
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Bye-Bye to TRON-o-Rail

Post by knitster » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 pm

kurtisnelson wrote:Sodexo is equally bad... they do my whole campus. You think no one can ruin a Chick-Fil-A? They can.
Yep, they ran my university campus, too. *gag*

[font="Century Gothic"]amanda wife to kevin mom to caedmon 10, presley 5, and hendrix 1[/font]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 am

I heard from someone who works Monorails today that they had seen Coral, looking like she was getting back to her old self, looking better than ever.

That is one train I do miss driving. Always so smooth. Always so gentle. Always so cooperative if you ask nicely.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

Post by CptnSkippy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I heard from someone who works Monorails today that they had seen Coral, looking like she was getting back to her old self, looking better than ever.

That is one train I do miss driving. Always so smooth. Always so gentle. Always so cooperative if you ask nicely.
She was sticking out of her home today, with her head (or tail -- do they back in?) just inside the farthest track. Looked clean and fresh!

Parties of 33 should consider dividing their parties into two groups of 16 and a half each.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

The Coral monorail, when it come back up, which tracks will it be on? Remember my sister Mo and I are coming out Nov. 3-11. We will be playing in the park on Saturday. :)

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 am

kurtisnelson wrote:Sodexo is equally bad... they do my whole campus. You think no one can ruin a Chick-Fil-A? They can.
So Kurt, where should I tell me DD to are the best places to eat while on campus? She'll be living in Howell. (Funny thing is that back in the day, my FIL lived there too, but that was before the Connector was there and the parking lot for the V went all the way over there. So he walked across A LOT).

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 pm

seeing_eye_child wrote:...why, yes, I did go to a college where Aramark ruled campus dining. How did you guess?
You, too? :mad: Aramark is the crappy dictator of foods in schools and convention centers in SoCal these days.

seeing_eye_child
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by seeing_eye_child » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

TiggerHappy wrote:You, too? :mad: Aramark is the crappy dictator of foods in schools and convention centers in SoCal these days.
Yes, but luckily they had only turned fleecing students into an art form when I started, and hadn't perfected it until after I was no longer required to buy a dining plan.

Going around World Showcase is like traveling in time and relative dimensions in space! :tardis:

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:37 pm

The University Of Toronto had Mariot running most of their food operations. they could even screw up coffee and a donut. Somehow they seemed to buy a months worth of pastries at a time for the snack places. Buy one the day they arrive, its fine. 4 weeks later, they are still putting out the last bits of that pastry order. Then they wonder why no one buys them ! Theres a reason we called them MariROT !

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 pm

delsdad wrote:could even screw up coffee and a donut.
A beloved friend once stated this regarding my cooking. :D: & he was right.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]