Fast Pass Pet Peeve

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Fast Pass Pet Peeve

Post by 5th Dimension » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 am

Gotta bring back this thread because of 2 stories from today.

First was this guy who brought his family of like 6 through the FP line without FPs, claiming that the girl out front took them. I said they aren't supposed to do that. He told me to call down there and verify that (that is what we do first, he must have done this before). They didn't take anything (they NEVER do). Next I told him to wait while I deal with other guests. He said "I don't have time for this! Are you calling me a liar!" I said "You have to wait like everyone else" he was like "Why should I? You calling me a liar?! This is not Disney policy" (whatever that means)

I told him to wait here for a manager, and he again says he "doesn't have time for this, the manager should be here by now" (literally he was standing there for maybe 2 minutes), yelling about this and that, and he's like "you try to stop me! come on kids!" his kids and family were just standing there, some of them texting like it's nothing. The manager shows up like 2 minutes after he already went past the point I could stop him, and he couldn't find him.

Then there was the guy with the handicapped girl in a wheelchair, who probably jumped the line, no GAC card, no FP. Oh wait, unless you count the 4 day old Big Thunder Mountain FPs that he pulled out. I don't work anywhere near BTM. I wasn't about to fight this, but I probably should have kept the FP just so he wouldn't do that again.

Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tinker Bell » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:18 am

Wow 5th Dimension it sounds like your thanksgiving was as bad as mine. The sense of entitlement is amazing.

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:16 am

Tinker Bell wrote:Wow 5th Dimension it sounds like your thanksgiving was as bad as mine. The sense of entitlement is amazing.
Well, after that one guy, I cooled down. They had free food for Thanksgiving, so I was ok. I hope you've recovered by now.