Disney Dating

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
DLSweeper
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DLSweeper » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:46 am

Hahaha, no responce either! :o I'm so unpopular that the kids who blow their nose and look at it for a min or two laugh at me!

"I have a stupid question for you."

"Can I have a map?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"Do you work here?"

kirbaay
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

This makes me LOL thats internet for laugh out loud

Post by kirbaay » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:35 am

I find that this part of the forums seems to be more of a filller but i guess cms or other peoples could hook up this way. Happy datings!

screnwriter
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Disney Dating

Post by screnwriter » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:55 pm

Grumpy wrote:With all due respect, there are also a lot of relationships that start off nice and peachy, then turn sour. When the relationship ends, the people are still sour towards each other.

In general, my motto for dating co-workers is: "if you're gonna do them, keep it out of work. Once a relationship is started w/ your co-worker, you have to bring it to work, unless it's an open relationship."
I had three successive relationships with Disney-ers. One in another department (good thing as I was heart and soul in love with her and it tore me apart when we broke up - not seeing her regularly kept me sane), and two in my department, one in the Fantasmic Show where we were in the same cast. Got along fine with both of those, and lived with the Fantasmic girl for two years. Most people never knew we were dating.

The only thing about that I really regret is - we were dating, we were living together, we used to get to Tom Sawyer's Island earlier than the rest of the cast. And we never took advantage of that. You know what I mean...

:eek: