off duty incidnet

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: off duty incidnet

Post by hobie16 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm

security officer wrote:sorry when i posted this iwas half sleep
That's okay. If you were half awake then there would be a problem. ;)

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by security officer » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 pm

sorry im going to back up train a little bit, while working for disneyland resort i work private security as a side gig. i was fired over a run n that myself and some other cast members had that occuered while i was on duty with security company this may sound a little like a report.
on 12-25-2010 at 0200 myself along with my partner recevied a 415 call from the common area of the 1100 block building of the complex upon arrival i notice 6 males in white t-shirts and olive green pants with red stripe on the pockets. i id them as disneyland resort castmembers i requested that they leave the property which four did so without problems, the remaining got irrate and stated make threats at which time one of them attempt grab a hold of my pr24 baton and stated" im going to hit you with this" fearing for my safety along with my partner i punched the suspect hand and pulled mace also my partner requested santa ana police to reponsed to assist with the arrest upon hearing the sirens the remain two fled no pd report was taken

Magic7125
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Magic7125 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

was this at DLR?

Magic7125
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Magic7125 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm

i ask because similar situation happened with my friend at k-lot. her abusive ex bf showed up and pretty much assaulted her in k-lot. security got involved and told her to write a statement. she was super shaken up and just wanted to o home. security let her go home, the next day she was walked out for falsifying information and fired. just because she was scared spitless and wanted to go home. nevermind the fact she prolly coulda used medical attention and the pd was never csalled

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Magic7125 wrote:i ask because similar situation happened with my friend at k-lot. her abusive ex bf showed up and pretty much assaulted her in k-lot. security got involved and told her to write a statement. she was super shaken up and just wanted to o home. security let her go home, the next day she was walked out for falsifying information and fired. just because she was scared spitless and wanted to go home. nevermind the fact she prolly coulda used medical attention and the pd was never csalled
Too bad she didn't go to CFA & recover, then she could have written the statement. Termed seems a bit odd but... DLS always asks me if I want to go to CFA after a difficult time. Probably cuz they want to hand me off. :o: :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by hobie16 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Main Streeter wrote:DLS always asks me if I want to go to CFA after a difficult time.
Cast Flatulence Anvil?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 am

hobie16 wrote:Cast Flatulence Anvil?
:D: just maybe. Think you are playing but just incase CFA = Cast First Aide. Clear? ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by hobie16 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

Main Streeter wrote: :D: just maybe. Think you are playing but just incase CFA = Cast First Aide. Clear? ;)
Most certainly. Is there a Flatulence Anvil in Cast First Aide? :eek:

--- Matt King

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 am

hobie16 wrote:Most certainly. Is there a Flatulence Anvil in Cast First Aide? :eek:
I am not sure. Can you explain more about what it does?

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by hobie16 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Only the aide in Cast First Aide knows for sure. Does the First Aide have a backup aide? Would that aide be known as the Second Aide?

--- Matt King