off duty incidnet

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: off duty incidnet

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:a question I have is, if it was "off-duty" why did you have a pr-24 and mace (oc?) (cn or cs?)

I would bet it was on duty, just in a different employment setting.
would some kind soul translate the above for me plz? :confused: :confused:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

CA Screamin Dude
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by CA Screamin Dude » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:45 am

Main Streeter wrote:would some kind soul translate the above for me plz? :confused: :confused:
OP is using "off-duty" to mean "while not working for Disney." It would appear the incident occurred during the course of OP's employment with an employer other than Disney.

A PR-24 is a side handle baton ("Billy Club"), Mace and pepper sprays are riot control agents, OC (pepper) is most common while CN (mace) and CS are other substances that may be used. For those keeping score, CR gas is the other substance which has been used in the past (CR is an alleged carcinogen and is not used in the USA).

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:03 am

CA Screamin Dude, you always did clarify things for me. Thanks for your attention. :cool: Hope all is good with you. :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by security officer » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

update: on the incident
Brea police has now completed their investgation into the incident ruled that i was justified brea police is now looking at filing charges on the people involed :D:

If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.