Hello, I Must Be Going....

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Hello, I Must Be Going....

Post by mapo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Yeah, well guests are not getting any smarter. Actually they have been damn stupid lately.

However, they are not nearly as stupid as most of the new managers across lines of business that I have to work with. YES...these managers actually make a lot of our guests look intelligent!

And anyone else notice that there seem to be even more salaried types wandering around these days???

Plus, could someone please tell these brain challenged managers that if it is your costume day...wear the costume. Do not wear your manager ID, blackberry, or suddenly pop out into manager mode 'to solve a problem'. That is not your role today..today you are supposed to be learning what it is like to be in your cast, including only a 30 min lunch!

UGH....

mapo

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Zazu wrote:No change in breakfast arrangements, but funny:

Today one of the GSMs came up to me and said, "Oh, by the way, we've reorganized a bit. You're now in my homeroom."

"Oh cool!" I said, then, "I want a transfer."

I was just telling him that I planned to apply for Guest Relations at the end of the month, but the look on his face was priceless!
Hmmm... This might increase the possibility of runing into you in June... (Not that I'm saying I head into GR all the time or anything......)

-Rob

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Zazu wrote:"So what am I a hockey puck?!?"

:mrpot:

"You tell 'em, sweetie!"

:mrspot:

*snicker!*

How did I miss those? Well done, Zazu!