Great first time at dl paris and some SG's

Disneyland Resort Paris Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland Paris discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
deathcomesarippin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Great first time at dl paris and some SG's

Post by deathcomesarippin » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:15 am

Had a great time at Disneyland Paris, went there from the 6th to the 8th with my wife. we stayed at the hotel Santa Fe it was great! hard to leave!

Luckly :rolleyes: we did happen to run into some SG's. The lady beside me wanted to take Pictures ..with flash of everything... I mean everthing on pirates. After the flash went into my eyes and made see a little dot for a little I told her stop, also on the same ride some guy took a video of the whole ride with his added commentary... really what will you even see while making a video of the ride?

but the whole trip was awesome, Disneyland Paris was great!

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Great first time at dl paris and some SG's

Post by Whazzup » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Good for you for telling that woman to stop using her flash on Pirates. :eek:

Was the running commentary in English or French? :D:

deathcomesarippin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by deathcomesarippin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:38 am

I think the commentary was in spainsh, man there was so many diferent languages in those three days it was hard to tell haha!

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 am

deathcomesarippin wrote:Luckly :rolleyes: we did happen to run into some SG's. The lady beside me wanted to take Pictures ..with flash of everything... I mean everthing on pirates. After the flash went into my eyes and made see a little dot for a little I told her stop, also on the same ride some guy took a video of the whole ride with his added commentary... really what will you even see while making a video of the ride?
They won't see anything on the video! It's too dark! So Video Man misses the whole ride twice! And who's ever going to want to look at it, anyway? Seriously, "here's our entire trip to DLP on video! Sit down, Grandma, you're in for a real treat!"

Glad you had a good time. Reading your post quickly, I though you said you went to DL Paris with your 8th wife! You go, Rippin! :hysteria:

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 am

(Taken at the Marne-la-Vallée railway station, which adjoins and serves DLP)

Please don't electrocute Mickey Mouse. A message from the Société nationale des chemins de fer français.

You just have to wonder what happened to trigger this sign. I'm envisioning some SG insisting their little Timmy couldn't have possibly been responsible for short-circuiting the power and wrecking havoc on train schedules across much of the Paris region.

deathcomesarippin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by deathcomesarippin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 am

Ms. Matterhorn wrote:They won't see anything on the video! It's too dark! So Video Man misses the whole ride twice! And who's ever going to want to look at it, anyway? Seriously, "here's our entire trip to DLP on video! Sit down, Grandma, you're in for a real treat!"

Glad you had a good time. Reading your post quickly, I though you said you went to DL Paris with your 8th wife! You go, Rippin! :hysteria:
Haha yeah my 8th wife maybe I could of worded it better not to confuse somebody that was just skimming over it fast lol. I did Look at the guys little screen on his video camera for a few seconds. The only thing you could see was a small glowing light in the background. Grandma would most likely fall asleep the first five minutes lol.

glendalais wrote:Image

(Taken at the Marne-la-Vallée railway station, which adjoins and serves DLP)

Please don't electrocute Mickey Mouse. A message from the Société nationale des chemins de fer français.

You just have to wonder what happened to trigger this sign. I'm envisioning some SG insisting their little Timmy couldn't have possibly been responsible for short-circuiting the power and wrecking havoc on train schedules across much of the Paris region.
That wouldnt surpirse me if that happened... we have stupid rules becuase we have stupid people, also there was some strange people in the Paris mainstation too. oh and the Paris metro, the underground, stunk like a sewer! it was nasty in the underground.

security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by security officer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:57 pm

deathcomesarippin wrote:That wouldnt surpirse me if that happened... we have stupid rules becuase we have stupid people, also there was some strange people in the Paris mainstation too. oh and the Paris metro, the underground, stunk like a sewer! it was nasty in the underground.
that why i hand signs out to everyone
for example
i was working for a security company where the unifrom where brown pants and tan shirt this wooman walks right up to me and looks at my badge and ask "are u security?"
me: no ma'am im the los angeles county sheriff's office

If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.

Buggy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Buggy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 am

Don't forget, folks, that little triangle with the exclamation point in the bottom left corner of the message will let you report it.

Spammers, the ultimate Stupid Guests.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 am

It does give us one more thing to talk about though. Do they really think they are going to make any headway doing that? C'mon, really?

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 am

I plonked that spammer and deleted his posts. I'm sure he'll be back under a different name, and we'll plonk him again. It's the same old adage:

"The good news is that everyone can access the Internet.
"The bad news is that everyone can access the Internet."

You guys keep reporting them and your admin team will keep plonking. While you wait for us, please don't feed the trolls.

Zazu, Admin
StupidGuestTricks.com