Need a Wall...

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Need a Wall...

Post by Tinker Bell » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Ever had one of those days where you seriously, and with no joke, want to bang your head against the wall just for the purpose of passing out? Just so you can be knock out of your misery and be woken up when it's all over?

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel like sharing details, but allow me to just say that I wish some people sometimes LISTEN to what you are suggesting. For crying out loud I came to WORK, not to make you life, or mine, difficult. Listen to me and try my ideas for once.

GRRR! GRRR! AND MORE GRRRR!!!

I couldn't find a wall but I think this will do... :bbbat:

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Need a Wall...

Post by darph nader » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 pm

You mean this one? :banghead:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Tinker Bell wrote:Ever had one of those days where you seriously, and with no joke, want to bang your head against the wall just for the purpose of passing out? Just so you can be knock out of your misery and be woken up when it's all over?

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel like sharing details, but allow me to just say that I wish some people sometimes LISTEN to what you are suggesting. For crying out loud I came to WORK, not to make you life, or mine, difficult. Listen to me and try my ideas for once.

GRRR! GRRR! AND MORE GRRRR!!!

I couldn't find a wall but I think this will do... :bbbat:
Oddly enough, I had the exact same type of experience today. Right down to the desire to head bash.

I think it's something in the water.

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:05 am

Full Moon on Saturday night. Nuff said!

:goofy: :goofy:

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:21 pm

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

Sorry, I couldn't help but remember the commercial with Mr. Peanut dancing to that song.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Someone already posted it somewhere on here:

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tinker Bell » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Thank you DLRFantasmic!Dan and darph nader that's exactly what I needed. You know I like the sign more. I'm actually going to print it and take it with me just in case I need some headbanding.

Was it a full moon? I had no clue so yes that explains a lot.

Today was a better day, partially because I didn't work with the same people. However, can I just say that with all the jobs in Disney you think that some folks change if they get tired of doing the same thing. Don't want to come to work? Tired of folks? I have a solution... Quit, or go to casting and get another job in another area. Stop making my life a living hell just because you are a sourpuss.

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Tinker Bell wrote: Today was a better day, partially because I didn't work with the same people. However, can I just say that with all the jobs in Disney you think that some folks change if they get tired of doing the same thing. Don't want to come to work? Tired of folks? I have a solution... Quit, or go to casting and get another job in another area. Stop making my life a living hell just because you are a sourpuss.
They are afraid of change. But in reality, once you get over that, you are going to have a better life overall. Even if it's in the same position, it's refreshing to get a change. I'm sure some places just plain suck to work in, and complaining about it the entire day is not only making your life miserable, but your bringing down my normally good attitude as well!

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:07 pm

5th Dimension wrote:They are afraid of change. But in reality, once you get over that, you are going to have a better life overall. Even if it's in the same position, it's refreshing to get a change. I'm sure some places just plain suck to work in, and complaining about it the entire day is not only making your life miserable, but your bringing down my normally good attitude as well!
BTW, I'm talking about the people who complain all day, not anyone on this forum :p:

Nobleman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Nobleman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 pm