Don't mess with Push!!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Don't mess with Push!!

Post by turkeyham » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:03 am

Does the same guy that does Push at DCA-Paradise Pier also work over at WDW doing the same thing? I plan to go back up next fall with my sister, her hubby and our friend who is like another sister to us.

I wish they would have Push on Grad Nites. The seniors would be confused and the cast members would probably get a kick out of it.

It's like in the downtown area of Seal Beach around December, Santa walks around with the reindeer and the drunks are bragging that story to the police. ;)

I hope to see that again. I want to take a picture to add to my odd pictures.

Cheshire Figment
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Cheshire Figment » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 pm

A few months ago while working the turnstiles at DHS I gave a Guest entering in an ECV my normal warnings that racing was prohibited in the park, and if she was caught drag racing or doing wheelies she would be ejected. She said we were not as friendly as the people at MK, a couple of days before she had been drag racing a trash can.

I love it when the Guests respond to my jokes.

(For people in wheelchairs I also tell them that racing is prohibited in the Park, and that they are responsible for their chauffeur's actions.)

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Cheshire Figment wrote:A few months ago while working the turnstiles at DHS I gave a Guest entering in an ECV my normal warnings that racing was prohibited in the park, and if she was caught drag racing or doing wheelies she would be ejected. She said we were not as friendly as the people at MK, a couple of days before she had been drag racing a trash can.

I love it when the Guests respond to my jokes.

(For people in wheelchairs I also tell them that racing is prohibited in the Park, and that they are responsible for their chauffeur's actions.)
The idea of an ECV in a water park is a bit of a concern.... does it transform into a jet ski in the wave pool ? I can just see it falling into the river when an Sg gets too close to the edge..

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:44 pm

delsdad wrote:The idea of an ECV in a water park is a bit of a concern.... does it transform into a jet ski in the wave pool ? I can just see it falling into the river when an Sg gets too close to the edge..
I must have missed something...DHS isn't a water park unless it's raining to my knowledge. :confused:

:goofy: :goofy:

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 am

Goofyernmost wrote:I must have missed something...DHS isn't a water park unless it's raining to my knowledge. :confused:
Whoops, I assumed that Cheshire Figment was at his normal haunt, Typhoon Lagoon. That'll teach me to reply to a post in my iphone ! :o: