Angry SG attacks WDW bus driver

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GrumpyFan
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Angry SG attacks WDW bus driver

Post by GrumpyFan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:32 am

I've been lurking here for a while, but the following video made me want to join. This has to be the worst SG I think I've ever seen. This guy should have been grabbed by security and arrested for assault. His actions are way over the top!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmovTsW6gHY

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Angry SG attacks WDW bus driver

Post by darph nader » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Those whacky people. :rolleyes:
Welcome to SGT btw,have a :pepsi: :coke: :beer:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

HotsyTotsyKids
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by HotsyTotsyKids » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:34 pm

I read that he was charged with assault and battery. I mean come on...choking a driver because you didn't make it onto the bus!! And if you watch the video he tries to say he has a baby and should have priority! Don't know what message board he read that on, but ummmmm lots of people at WDW have babies....you wait in line like everyone else, fold your stroller and sometimes even have to wait for the next bus if this one is full :eek:

Although, if you did get priority by having a baby I see a potential new business....Orlando Baby Rentals: get a baby & head of the bus line access for your dream vacation :rolleyes:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 pm

HotsyTotsyKids wrote:I read that he was charged with assault and battery. I mean come on...choking a driver because you didn't make it onto the bus!! And if you watch the video he tries to say he has a baby and should have priority! Don't know what message board he read that on, but ummmmm lots of people at WDW have babies....you wait in line like everyone else, fold your stroller and sometimes even have to wait for the next bus if this one is full :eek:

Although, if you did get priority by having a baby I see a potential new business....Orlando Baby Rentals: get a baby & head of the bus line access for your dream vacation :rolleyes:
..or just be some whacky SG that has one of those lifelike dolls in a stroller.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

kcberlin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by kcberlin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 pm

In the comments under the video it says the driver was reprimanded. :eek: I certainly hope that isn't true. Also, there is a comment asking the person who shot the video to call some news channel and then the phone number...shocker.

On a side note, I love the line by the person shooting the video "That's not a happy bus." :p: You think?

The opinions expressed here may not be those of kcberlin. Sometimes I just like to stir shit.:twisted:

Csaks
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Csaks » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm

This was posted on board X. Hope it's true.

"I work for bus operations and the entire incident was caught on the security cameras.Every load zone has a high def camera that sees the bus and load zone. We can actually zoom in with the cameras and read the drivers name and his hometown on his name tag on their uniform. Also in the video one of the gentleman on the bus,{I wont identify him} was one of our plain clothes security officers and was in the load zone at the time and witnessed the attack. Security was called along with the OCSO,and yes it took them a few minutes to get to him. This was because the bus was in load zone C7 which is in the charter bus lot and away from the regular Resort load zones near the entrance to Hollywood Studios. If you watch the video closely you will see flashing red and blue lights illuminating the side off the bus.When the wife saw them pull up the wife took off,and tried to hide in the crowd,and left her child with the husband. Other guests identified her to security. They were then removed from the bus and load zone and taken backstage. The gentleman was then arrested and handcuffed for assault on the driver. He is also facing charges for Terrorist threat due to the assault happening on the bus, and public endangerment. They were also ejected from the resort they were staying at,and trespassed from Walt Disney World property.They will not be returning to the Happiest Place on Earth ever again. Also everyone will be happy to hear the driver was not reprimanded for the incident,and continued with his job that evening. I actually saw and talked to him last night and he is doing fine.
Also forgot to add copy of the security tape was provided to the OCSO,they are in turn forwarding it to the state attorney for possible further charges of Felony child neglect and endangerment. "

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Gotta love karma. (stupid asshole :mad :)

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Sounds as if it's written with authority, Csaks. I hope it's true, too!

GrumpyFan,

:sgthello:

:D: :D: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by shilohmm » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Csaks wrote:"Also everyone will be happy to hear the driver was not reprimanded for the incident,and continued with his job that evening. I actually saw and talked to him last night and he is doing fine."
I hope this is true. I was so impressed by how well the driver handled himself! :) Not that he needs my commendation, but I hope the Powers That Be recognized his quality as well. ;)

GrumpyFan
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by GrumpyFan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm

shilohmm wrote:I hope this is true. I was so impressed by how well the driver handled himself! :) Not that he needs my commendation, but I hope the Powers That Be recognized his quality as well. ;)
Indeed. I don't know that I would have had the same restraint if someone had put a choke hold on me.