Those goggles must really be clean

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
BassPlayer2001
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Those goggles must really be clean

Post by BassPlayer2001 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:17 am

I was walking towards Indy from Harbor Point one extremely hot day, walking past Space Mountain, and the Honey I Shrunk the Audience goggles cleaning room. Now, being that I work Honey, and at the time knew lots of people there, I glanced over to see who was working, and was blinded by the sight I was cursed to see. Honey's favorite CM to make fun of, who I will leave nameless, was standing in the goggles room, cleaning the goggles, wearing no shirt. That's right folks, all she had on was her costume pants, and a bra!!! I was extremely disgusted and hurried off to Indy as I was running late anyways. Later I come to find out that finally a CM went and called the HISTA lead and told them. I feel so sorry for that lead for having to coach that issue. :shock:

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:58 am

What ROP???

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:17 am

Polar33 wrote:No, not ROP. I think it was called FAME. I have no idea what it was exactly, all I know is they shuttled in low income people from LA.
I heard FAME group is First AME Church. The oldest church for Blacks in L A. Why Disney shuttles these in is way beyond comprehension!

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:12 pm

Hey, it could've been worse guys. Just imagine if she decided to take off her bra too...

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Those goggles must really be clean

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:12 pm

BassPlayer2001 wrote:I was walking towards Indy from Harbor Point one extremely hot day, walking past Space Mountain, and the Honey I Shrunk the Audience goggles cleaning room. Now, being that I work Honey, and at the time knew lots of people there, I glanced over to see who was working, and was blinded by the sight I was cursed to see. Honey's favorite CM to make fun of, who I will leave nameless, was standing in the goggles room, cleaning the goggles, wearing no shirt. That's right folks, all she had on was her costume pants, and a bra!!!
I think I know who you are talking about. Does this CM initials are "C.V"? :wink:

lovethefuzzies
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by lovethefuzzies » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:34 am

Freak wrote:Hey, it could've been worse guys. Just imagine if she decided to take off her bra too...
Oh my god. Sick. :barf: