What NOT To Do.............

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

What NOT To Do.............

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 am

Read this on Board Z and thought to myself, "Why, in the world, would a person do something like this:
YUP!! I saw him (Kobe Bryant on 7/4 after fireworks) and his entourage walking past my glow cart on the way to the Matterhorn! It was really funny because I was in the middle of a transaction and I saw him and I said out loud "Oh hey look there's Kobe." The guests took off and were yelling "WE LOVE YOU KOBE!!" and I had to chase after them "MA'AM! I need your money please!!"
I laughed at this!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: What NOT To Do.............

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 am

Kobe is always @ DL. Just before the Championship Games his wife & daughters were on Main Street spending a fortune on jewelry. His girls are very polite. Enjoy them when they come in to shop.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

svickersart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by svickersart » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Just dont try to take his picture, my sister saw him there a while back and being big bball fans tried to take a pic and his security guys put a stop to it quite rudely.

Fitswimmer
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Fitswimmer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 pm

I was trained that we are NOT to react to any celebrity and treat them exactly as we would any other guest.

A couple of weeks ago the Harry Potter thing opened at Universal and the cast of the film came down for it. The next day the red-headed guy that plays Ron was at my park with a couple of friends. Oddly enough, he was without a guide and just hanging out enjoying the place. We get so many British guests I think he just blended right in! I think the fact he wasn't with other movie people helped too.