RUDE RUDE RUDE

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
PrncssCinderAlly
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

RUDE RUDE RUDE

Post by PrncssCinderAlly » Sun May 30, 2004 1:29 pm

ok so i work the Haunted Mansion (yay!) And i love it so!!! Anyway... the other day a guest asked me how fast pass worked and then got all excited about it and wanted to go get one for splash mountain. They were already out of passes and there was no one manning the FP area so she came back to yell at me. I asked her if there was anything i could do for her and offered to let her in the FP line for mansion, but no, she wanted to yell. She got all mad and started swearing in front of her little kids and all. I asked her to please not use that language because there were other peoples children around and she should at least be courteous to those around her and she totally flipped out and went off and told me that she remembered when the CMS at DL used to be nice. I plainly told her that i remember that when i come in as a guest that im not RUDE. She stormed off and i havent heard whether or not she gave me a complaint but it'd be the first time and heck, ill put it up next to my 4 guest compliments and 7 mouskarmulah lol :o)

Im sure there are more of you out there that feel like being nice sometimes ends you in a dispute ...

.:~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~:.

NO, you CANT unrinate in a waterbottle at front group before you ride this attraction...PLEASE LEAVE!!!

NomadAtTWDC
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by NomadAtTWDC » Sun May 30, 2004 4:27 pm

Eh, if they swear at you - that's an instant get out of jail free card :-)

{nOmad}

VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Sun May 30, 2004 7:49 pm

Have you worked Nightmare yet? I got all but spit on working that. Oh wait... I did get spit at.

The other day I was at Carrousell and this hag tried to ride twice so I just explained that I had a full load that if she wanted to ride again just to wait in line that it was about a 10 minute wait. She then proceeds to rip her kid off the horse and then tell him that she was sorry I made him cry because I wouldn't let him ride him again. I then said that I wasn't the one who made a promise I couldn't keep and she made him cry because she was a hag.

Oops. There's my inside voice and my oustide voice getting confused again!

Vance likes ham.

PrncssCinderAlly
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

working nightmare

Post by PrncssCinderAlly » Mon May 31, 2004 11:37 am

:x yeah i have worked nightmare... YUK! I like off season manson ... its slow :o) anyway... hahaha u know vance?

.:~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~:.

NO, you CANT unrinate in a waterbottle at front group before you ride this attraction...PLEASE LEAVE!!!

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Mon May 31, 2004 4:48 pm

I also love it when a parent promises a child that they can go on a ride that has a height restriction, and the child is too short. :roll: I once had a parent ask if he could sign a waver so his child, who was probably 38", go on the ride. Usually they use the line "We came all the way from. . . . to go on this ride. Once I had somebody ask me "Does Disney pad the height restriction?" These people will do anything so that their children can go on these rides, including stuffing the children's shoes.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

Thatguy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Thatguy » Mon May 31, 2004 5:12 pm

I alwyas loved "We came all the way from ____ to go on this ride." once I had a family that told me they came from nebraska just to ride superstar limo.

"How many people woke up this morning saying 'I have to do the Jungle Cruise?' yeah, me too, I sat on the edge of my bed crying for half an hour."

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Mon May 31, 2004 11:46 pm

I think it's utterly pathetic that someone would go to Disneyland JUST for one ride.

A couple weeks back I happened to be at the Splash Mountain photo shop after park closing time when some guy was complaining to the lead there. His sob story was that they came all the way from wherever to get their picture on Splash, and it got deleted for whatever reason. And since it was after closing time, they couldn't go on the ride again. Boo freakin hoo! Aside from being a completely pathetic reason to come to Disneyland, if that picture really meant so much to them, why the hell did they wait all the way until closing time to go on the ride?! :bang:

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:10 am

coldfire409 wrote: These people will do anything so that their children can go on these rides, including stuffing the children's shoes.
At Coaster, we've had them put ice cream bars in the kids shoes, among all the other stupid things you can do :roll:

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:19 am

Thatguy wrote:...once I had a family that told me they came from nebraska just to ride superstar limo.....

:lol: :lol: Oh man...That's good stuff right there.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

sistercoyote
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by sistercoyote » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:36 pm

DisneyPrincess wrote:
coldfire409 wrote: These people will do anything so that their children can go on these rides, including stuffing the children's shoes.
At Coaster, we've had them put ice cream bars in the kids shoes, among all the other stupid things you can do :roll:
Eew. sticky.

Edited by CujoSR: Don't disable BBcode unless you want it to look ugly. :D