Silly Slappin' Swings

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
chrisfabo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Silly Slappin' Swings

Post by chrisfabo » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Reminds me of the time last trip to WDW when I was sitting down in Stitch's Escape, and glanced up at the ceiling, only to hear a nice clatter down behind me. I was in the top row. Came back an hour later to retrieve my sunglasses, and the CM told me the mantinence guy had to crawl under the seating supports to get them...at least he cleaned em up too. ^^; I put my sunglasses on a bungie, and sling them on my neck from now on.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Welcome, Chrisfabo! Gosh, you've been here for over 24 hours and haven't received a welcome yet. :confused: Our dragons and marsupials are falling down on the job. But I'm sure they'll be along soon to give you a very warm welcome. :cool:

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Whazzup wrote:Welcome, Chrisfabo! Gosh, you've been here for over 24 hours and haven't received a welcome yet. :confused: Our dragons and marsupials are falling down on the job. But I'm sure they'll be along soon to give you a very warm welcome. :cool:
Well, one Marsupial is probably busy with peak season shifts, and the other is in Philly for the next week or so...

And welcome to Chrisfabo.

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Hmm, please excuse my tardiness, I have been busy doing manual labor in the hot sun which doesn't go well with my black scales.

Hello chrisfabo, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try to hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay. The Marsupial Welcoming Committee has been informed of your presence and will be here when they can to give you their welcome.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 am

C'mon, really? Smackin your kid around because they lost a shoe? Not cool. Kids are kids and stuff happens. Props to CM who grabbed it and got it back. Should've thrown it at the mom instead though....

Maybe we can give the kid an exploding shoe next time?
That way when junior lets the shoe fly at mom... :D:

And I'll have to give it up to the CMs in attractions...I've seen them do crazy weird things to get stuff back. This was awhile back but, I remember having one ride Indiana Jones while sitting on his knees basically as the car bucked and jumped looking for someone's hat with a flashlight. Even better, he found it. When I was working Mine Ride, if the lost article was close enough to the track to where I could grab, I'd do a drive by and pick it up with my hands or a grabber if I could. If it was on the lift though...say bye bye.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 pm

how did a battleship show up on the street where the two girls were walking?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 pm

grumpy pirate wrote:how did a battleship show up on the street where the two girls were walking?
ilm.

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:01 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:how did a battleship show up on the street where the two girls were walking?
Look, if anime has taught me anything, battleships are not found just on the water. They can fly, go into outer space, and even drive down commonly traveled streets. Also, everything can explode. :cat1:

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Yeah, if you think battleships showing up on land is weird for anime...watch Galaxy Railways. Biggest WTF show ever.

Steam trains...in space.

Yup. Space. Oh and they fight with laser guns....

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Freak wrote:Yeah, if you think battleships showing up on land is weird for anime...watch Galaxy Railways. Biggest WTF show ever.

Steam trains...in space.

Yup. Space. Oh and they fight with laser guns....
Well, of course they do. All you need to do is add some rockets to make any vehicle space-worthy. If it just needs to fly, all you need is a propeller and maybe something wing-shaped.