Annual Passholders and their families

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Latasian731
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Annual Passholders and their families

Post by Latasian731 » Tue May 18, 2004 3:59 am

This is what happend to me today at a shop on Main Street...

Guest: I'm gonna get that Mickey mantle clock right over there.

Me: OK. I'll be right back let me get one boxed up for you. (I walk to get the box.)

Guest: Oh shoot! I don't have my annual pass with me, my husband has it...I'll be right back.

Me: That's ok, I'll have it here waiting for you.

Guest's hot-headed son: Can't you just look up her name on the computer or something?

Me: (Looking at the son perplexed) We dont have computers to look up annual passholders. Plus I need to physically see the ID to give out the discount. :bang:

The son: What? You don't trust us? Whatever happened to the honor system??

Guest: (towards son) Shut up and go wait outside.

Son: (towards mom) They (CM's) are not allowed to say "no" to guests.

Me: NO you can't have a discount until I see your annual pass. (Towards the son with a smile)

Guest: Stop making a scene and go outside.

Both of them leave.

The best part about it was that the mom came back with her annual pass but without her son. She apologized for the "stupidity" of her son and told me sometimes he just doesnt know when to shut up. :lol:

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Tue May 18, 2004 7:29 am

At least the mom wasn't stupid too ;)

Cloud Buster
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Cloud Buster » Tue May 18, 2004 10:53 am

God damn spoiled yuppie kid. Grows up with a f*&#ing silver spoon in his mouth and expects everyone to be his goddamn servant. Good thing I wasn't there, I wouldn't have been able to keep my cool, because I want to slap the taste out of the little bastard.

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Tue May 18, 2004 11:52 am

I agree with DisneyPrincess....at least the mom had some sense. In my experience it's usually the other way around.

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

Cloud Buster
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Cloud Buster » Tue May 18, 2004 1:15 pm

Well she had some sense....but she did raise the kid to be like that, so maybe not too much after all...

Ottar
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Ottar » Tue May 18, 2004 2:09 pm

LOL way to go mom!!! :D :lol:

In Walt's days, quality and capacity did not compete.

SassyTinkrBelle8
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Location: Golden Dreams, CA Screamin', Maliboomer/Orange Stinger

Post by SassyTinkrBelle8 » Tue May 18, 2004 3:46 pm

any of you run a movie or show that you HAVE to see over, and over, and over again? I do, it sucks when you og home and you have the ending song in your head until you wake up the next morning!!

Having said that, you all must know how it feels to run the last show for only two, sometimes ONE person, you don't want to do it. So you do everything possible to talk guests out of it. Tell them about other cool things they still have a chance to do. In my case, I can usually bribe them with the Eletrical Parade.... Not when they are APs!!!!!!!!! I ran a show for TWO whole freakin' guests who were proudly displaying their Annual Passes around their necks! I wanted to KILL them for two reasons:
1) They've probably seen it before, and honestly, once or twice is ENOUGH!
2) They coulda gone back on another day! They did not NEED to see it then, it was not their last chance. ARGH!

I hate running the show for only two or three people...

Cloud Buster
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Cloud Buster » Tue May 18, 2004 4:07 pm

Oh god....they have lanyards for APs now??? Figures....so many APs wanna pretend they're some kind of "honorary" CM, so they need to wear their "ID"!

Where do you work, SassyTink, Golden Dreams?

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Tue May 18, 2004 4:45 pm

SassyTinkrBelle8 wrote: run the last show for only two, sometimes ONE person, you don't want to do it. So you do everything possible to talk guests out of it.

I hate running the show for only two or three people...
I feel ya on that one. I remember one time I did a show for two people, and they couldn't speak english. That was the worst show I have ever had! Attempting to get them to go away was useless because they didn't know how to speak english. :roll:

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Tue May 18, 2004 5:23 pm

Cloud Buster wrote:Oh god....they have lanyards for APs now??? Figures....so many APs wanna pretend they're some kind of "honorary" CM, so they need to wear their "ID"!
I'm sorry but those AP lanyards are so dumb. Whenever I see an Anal Passhole wearing one, I laugh. They're like glorified fishing licence holders. And people can come up and snatch them right off their necks (hmmmm :twisted: )...

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.