More Knott's Berry Tales

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
dazyhill
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

More Knott's Berry Tales

Post by dazyhill » Sun May 16, 2004 11:47 pm

I guess I could be considered a vetren of KBF. I didn't intend to be one , it just happend. I have worked long enough to know the park under family ownership and corporate ownership. I prefer the former.
I work in Merchandise so I have seen more than my fair share of stupid guests and even stupider employees.
I think my all-time favorite stupid guest was a lady who wanted to return a watch. Since I'm a SL (no I don't try to make my paperwork cutesy :) ) I had to issue the refund.
She was the ultimate Valley Girl-she even had the voice :!: She wanted to return the watch because the dial was "all goofy". Noticing it was a sport watch with a rotaing outer dial, I simply turned it until the the :60 was above the 12. I handed it back and said , "Here I fixed it." She replied "Oh was that all that was wrong with it? Oh never mind. She then left with the watch. I was on the floor for 10 min. as was my co-worker.
I think the author, David Koeing ("Mouse Tales") needs to write a book about Knott's next. There are more like me with tales to tell.